Muhammad Ali's Family Gathers at Bedside

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Re: Muhammad Ali's Family Gathers at Bedside

Post by Bpeep »

Good grief they're treating this guy like he was ghandi. As much as he had Parkinsons, he still lived a long life.
Kimbo slice packed it in at a young age and he won't get two days coverage on cnn.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

A friend, born/originally from Alberta (I've forgiven him) told an interesting story yesterday. Ali was visiting Alberta in 1968 and speaking at the U of Calgary and was asked a direct question: why didn't he go to Vietnam and fight? The answer was because he didn't like guns, but if everyone gave up their guns and were issued boxing gloves instead, he'd take on 1,000 of the enemy and whup them all.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

So did anyone watch Muhammad Ali funeral services yesterday
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Dunno why peeps would pay for a scalped ticket just to view pugilistic remains.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”