Indoor Volleyball Drop in or Leagues

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
chetgunderson

Indoor Volleyball Drop in or Leagues

Post by chetgunderson »

I'm looking for indoor volleyball drop in or leagues in the Kelowna area p(preferably in Upper Mission and/or East Kelowna). I've searched the internet and found some leagues, but no idea how to join (for example on the City of Kelowna's website). Any contacts or direction would be super appreciated! Thank you!
hogman1

Re: Indoor Volleyball Drop in or Leagues

Post by hogman1 »

If you are over 50 you would be welcome to join the Kelowna Senior's Volleyball drop- in play,Mon.Wed.Fri at Parkinson Rec center, 10:15am till 12 noon.
This is a friendly bunch playing for exercise and fun, varied skill levels, clean gym shoes required. Fee is $3 (non-profit) -
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

I know during summer beach volleyball there was a "singles" team, so single people all joined together to make a team.

Not sure if it is similar for indoor volleyball, but you can always call the city and see!
hail Satan y'all
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

hogman1 wrote:If you are over 50 you would be welcome to join the Kelowna Senior's Volleyball drop- in play,Mon.Wed.Fri at Parkinson Rec center, 10:15am till 12 noon.
This is a friendly bunch playing for exercise and fun, varied skill levels, clean gym shoes required. Fee is $3 (non-profit) -

This is so much fun!
We leak as rivers
chetgunderson

Post by chetgunderson »

I'm in my 40's, so I don't think I'd be welcome. I'll keep looking, and I'll cal the city too. thanks!
hogman1

Post by hogman1 »

Chet, Suggest you try 'Parkinson Rec Center', Programs-city of Kelowna, Sports League, Volleyball.
It should advise you of volleyball play at school on Gordon Drive in the mission area.
Hoe this helps.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”