Looking at buying quads or quad and side by side

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
sherriff

Re: Looking at buying quads or quad and side by side

Post by sherriff »

Depending on how you want to ride. I totally prefer to be in control of what I am doing. In other words I hate being a passenger. Side beside is probably nice but either would be fun. No person can tell another what is the most fun, just have to try and see what you like.
emc group
Fledgling

Post by emc group »

Having had may quads, find as I get older and have had a real bad roll over with my last quad, I opted for the rhino side by side. Roll cage, sea belts, windshield, power steering etc. Feel much safer and can carry almost anything I want with dump box in back and room for a passenger. Eight years old and no issues, just oil changes .
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

sherriff wrote:Depending on how you want to ride. I totally prefer to be in control of what I am doing. In other words I hate being a passenger. Side beside is probably nice but either would be fun. No person can tell another what is the most fun, just have to try and see what you like.

Yeah I think both a side x side and quad is what we are going to. This way the wife can take our 2 kids with the three seater side x side as well. We looked at doing to quads but after thinking about it more we are going to get both and enjoy the best of both worlds.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”