Hockey bars

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
LunaVC

Hockey bars

Post by LunaVC »

Anyone know the best place to watch the hockey? I wan to go watch the Oilers tonight, and want to be surrounded by likeminded fans.

Also, if there's a bar that opens early for EPL soccer games I'd like to know that too.

Cheers
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Hockey bars

Post by Always Sunny »

The Canadian Brewhouse has been my place to go for hockey games. They usually have pretty good promos and contests going too. I think the last one I was there for was actually for Oilers tickets and a jersey.

There's a chance they'll have EPL soccer/football on as I've definitely been there when the Australian Football League finals were on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

LunaVC wrote:Anyone know the best place to watch the hockey? I wan to go watch the Oilers tonight, and want to be surrounded by likeminded fans.

Also, if there's a bar that opens early for EPL soccer games I'd like to know that too.

Cheers

if you stay at home, watch all the free sports you want on
firstrowsports.eu make sure you have a good pop up blocker ,best website for all over the world sports
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

the truth wrote:
if you stay at home, watch all the free sports you want on
firstrowsports.eu make sure you have a good pop up blocker ,best website for all over the world sports

^ Entry level stuff right there. PM if you want the real deal.

Hockey bar? Easy. Sturgeon Hall! Oh, wait, Oilers? IDK. But the Hall is OK so long as you aren't a Leafs fan. :]
Your bias suits you.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”