Hockey bars

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing.

Hockey bars

Postby LunaVC » Mar 14th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Anyone know the best place to watch the hockey? I wan to go watch the Oilers tonight, and want to be surrounded by likeminded fans.

Also, if there's a bar that opens early for EPL soccer games I'd like to know that too.

Cheers
LunaVC

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Hockey bars

Postby Always Sunny » Mar 14th, 2017, 2:24 pm

The Canadian Brewhouse has been my place to go for hockey games. They usually have pretty good promos and contests going too. I think the last one I was there for was actually for Oilers tickets and a jersey.

There's a chance they'll have EPL soccer/football on as I've definitely been there when the Australian Football League finals were on.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1060 posts

Postby the truth » Mar 15th, 2017, 2:52 pm

LunaVC wrote:Anyone know the best place to watch the hockey? I wan to go watch the Oilers tonight, and want to be surrounded by likeminded fans.

Also, if there's a bar that opens early for EPL soccer games I'd like to know that too.

Cheers

if you stay at home, watch all the free sports you want on
firstrowsports.eu make sure you have a good pop up blocker ,best website for all over the world sports
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

vegas1500 likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4293 posts

Postby Woodenhead » Mar 22nd, 2017, 2:39 am

the truth wrote:
if you stay at home, watch all the free sports you want on
firstrowsports.eu make sure you have a good pop up blocker ,best website for all over the world sports

^ Entry level stuff right there. PM if you want the real deal.

Hockey bar? Easy. Sturgeon Hall! Oh, wait, Oilers? IDK. But the Hall is OK so long as you aren't a Leafs fan. :]
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Politics without principle. Your bias suits you.
Woodenhead
Guru

Liked in: 870 posts

Return to Sports / Great Outdoors