Rogers Game Centre Ice

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing.

Rogers Game Centre Ice

Postby Straight Shooter » Mar 23rd, 2017, 6:51 pm

Just to let NHL viewers know that these PPV channels are in the clear up in the channel 351-364 range. Accidently tuned in on Monday to watch the last half of the Leafs/Boston game and been watching the Leafs play ever since. Hope it last.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Re: Rogers Game Centre Ice

Postby Straight Shooter » Apr 17th, 2017, 7:58 am

Boy, do I ever feel stupid. Got my Shaw Cable bill last week and apparently I had a three month paid subscription that I didn't know I had. I emailed Shaw back in Feburary writing that I would be interested in getting a subscription and that's the last I heard from them until last week when my bill arrived in the mail. So, I missed out of two months of NHL hockey except for the last month, grrrrrr.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Postby GordonH » Apr 17th, 2017, 8:20 am

Rogers Game Centre Ice is pretty well useless during playoffs since Sportsnet & CBC air all the games
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.

mexi cali likes this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7114 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby Straight Shooter » Apr 17th, 2017, 6:57 pm

GordonH wrote:Rogers Game Centre Ice is pretty well useless during playoffs since Sportsnet & CBC air all the games

Yes, I agree. That's why I inquired back in Feb when the Leafs were making their play-off run.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Return to Sports / Great Outdoors