Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Whyme2
Übergod

Re: Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Post by Whyme2 »

adrienne224 wrote:I'll be in Kelowna for Thanksgiving and I am looking for a good bar to watch the World Cup qualifiers, especially the England game on Sunday that starts at 10am, do any places open early for games?

Hate to break it to you but you missed Thanksgiving!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

adrienne224 wrote:I'll be in Kelowna for Thanksgiving and I am looking for a good bar to watch the World Cup qualifiers, especially the England game on Sunday that starts at 10am, do any places open early for games?

Besides missing Thanksgiving, all of England qualifying games have come & gone.... spoiler alert I believe they qualified.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41147762
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Apparently the OP has no idea about Thanksgiving or Soccer as well as our Laws regarding bar opening on a Sunday.

3 strikes...yer out.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Bsuds wrote:Apparently the OP has no idea about Thanksgiving or Soccer as well as our Laws regarding bar opening on a Sunday.

3 strikes...yer out.

I don't know about Kelowna, but theres a ton of bars here that open on weekends in the morning - like, 5-6AM - for English Premier League.

That being said, they don't serve alcohol during that time.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

FreeRights wrote:I don't know about Kelowna, but theres a ton of bars here that open on weekends in the morning - like, 5-6AM - for English Premier League.

That being said, they don't serve alcohol during that time.

I would wonder why they would bother as the liquor sales would be where they make the money.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Bsuds wrote:
I would wonder why they would bother as the liquor sales would be where they make the money.

A lot of them get surprisingly big turn outs. Each major Premier League team has their own pub and they serve regional breakfast and food. It's pretty fun actually, I've gone to a few.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”