NFL Commissioner DEMANDS $50 Million Per Year Plus more!

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

NFL Commissioner DEMANDS $50 Million Per Year Plus more!

Post by averagejoe »

Sad....unreal!

Where do you apply for his position? :-X

NFL Commissioner DEMANDS $50 Million Per Year, Lifetime Use Of A Private Jet and Lifetime Health Insurance For His Family.

Sources: Committee to talk Roger Goodell contract; last commish proposal included $49.5M salary, private jet.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2138 ... er-goodell
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: NFL Commissioner DEMANDS $50 Million Per Year Plus more!

Post by GordonH »

Roger demands :laugh: , I'd be curious how many owners actually would like to see Roger take a long walk on a short plank.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

GordonH wrote:Roger demands :laugh: , I'd be curious how many owners actually would like to see Roger take a long walk on a short plank.

Not to mention a lot of the fans that are really fed up with him. :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

I think its safe to assume that Jerry Jones isnt a huge Roger fan, and I think Jones has proven how much pull he really has. I don't think too many of the owners are all to impressed with Goodall.
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

Jhunter199 wrote:I think its safe to assume that Jerry Jones isnt a huge Roger fan, and I think Jones has proven how much pull he really has. I don't think too many of the owners are all to impressed with Goodall.

No, the owners are very happy with Goodell. The franchise values have soared since he took office. They aren't happy with Jones right now though.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Good post Johnny. Roger is just fine with the committee who will decide what he gets and if he gets to continue. I thnk he will continue but maybe his concession will be the jet. The benefits will be OK. The 50m will be OK.

Jerry is not an official member of the committee but he has a big voice. It's just that right now, the ones who matter aren't listening.

Goodell will be back.

Don't be;leive me? Think the fans hat Roger? Look at Gary Bettman.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Why is "demands" in capital letters?

I feel like the title of this thread is trying to tell me what to think, instead of letting me make up my own mind.

I only took one semester of university english but that's one of the things we learned.

If Mr. Goodell wants something, and those who employ him are willing to provide it, I don't mind one bit. It's a free country.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I hear ya. It's like yelling with grammar. I hate caps.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Like Mark Cuban stated several years ago about the NFL..................."PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED". With everything that is happening around the NFL (17% drop in viewership and fan spending) something is going to change and it will not be good for them. Now today I read that the BILLION dollars the NFL has set aside for concussion and brain injury payouts is proceeding at less than a snails pace with of course MORE DEMANDS and doctor reports from players already suffering. The NFL wants to hang onto this money as long as possible and no doubt hope the players eligible die before receiving a cent (my opinion).

As a huge NFL fan since the 60's I can honestly say right now..........."I could care less if the NFL survives". Owner greed and concussions will be their downfall.

Sorry to those that hate "caps"............I exaggerate to clarify!

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”