105th Grey Cup in Ottawa, who will win <POLL>

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.

Who will win 105th Grey Cup game

Poll ended at Nov 25th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Toronto Argonauts or
9%
Calgary Stampeders
91%

Total votes: 11

Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: 105th Grey Cup in Ottawa, who will win <POLL>

Post by Urbane »

Regardless of which team you were cheering for you have to say that the 105th Grey Cup game was one of the best ever. Yes, as Gordon said the better team choked for the second year in a row. What a coincidence, that better team was the same as last year:) The Argonauts have been in 23 Grey Cup games and won 17 of them which is impressive. Once again the famous Argo bounce was evident tonight.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

GordonH wrote:
Queen K wrote::cry: my chosen team choked? OHHH Damn!

Hope no one lost too much money on them :130:

Maybe they learned from last year, I suspect Steven Lloyd is very unhappy.

I know! Poor Steven, prolly threw himself on the rug and claimed he couldn't get up.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Its kinda sad to see Toronto as Grey Cup champions. The team does not even have any fans. They draw like 10k people to a game. About a third of Saskatchewan or Edmonton.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

All this talk about the Edmonton Eskimos changing their name. Maybe it would be more appropriate for Calgary to rename it's team the "Calgary Chokers"

I feel so sorry for my wife's family, who all live in Calgary and have faithfully supported their team.... NOT ! [icon_lol2.gif]
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Stampeders suck :o(
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Im gonna watch the replay just to see calgary lose again. God i hate the stamps. Last time i was at a game in calgary. The west final several years ago. Was 20 below. And they were selling warm beer. Yep thats cow town for u
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

pretty sure someones getting fired over that, who in their right mind goes for it when a field goal woulda tied it :dash:
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Was even better watching Calgary choke a second time. I think they are gonna replay it all day. Ill watch it again.

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

It appears we have a local with a connection to the winning team.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton ... -Cup-champ
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”