Great North Precision

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Jflem1983
Guru

Great North Precision

Post by Jflem1983 »

New gun shop appears to be grouse river 2.0
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Great North Precision

Post by Fancy »

Haven't they been opened since October 2017?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Not sure. I keep getting emails from them. I have not been in . Just judging by the email content . Plus the fact that they have my email
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Seems a few staff from Grouse River are involved with this company. Did a quick Google search and there are quite a few people who have received the same e-mail ... most say they were on the mailing list with Grouse River.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

oneh2obabe wrote:Seems a few staff from Grouse River are involved with this company. Did a quick Google search and there are quite a few people who have received the same e-mail ... most say they were on the mailing list with Grouse River.

Ya i figured it had to be related somehow

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”