World Juniors

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

World Juniors

Post by Noisy Boater »

I have Telus Optic TV . No TSN Package . Do I need to subscribe to TSN ?
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Re: World Juniors

Post by Noisy Boater »

After reading my post it sure sounds kinda dumb. I want to know if the world junior tourney can only be watched on TSN??
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Noisy Boater wrote:I have Telus Optic TV . No TSN Package . Do I need to subscribe to TSN ?

TSN has the rights to WJC.

Being discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47961&start=375
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Thanks. Guess I will have to subscribe for a week or 2.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

bumped

2020 World Juniors gives me hockey to watch next couple of weeks+

GO Canada GO

First up the US on Boxing Day

All games are on TSN
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Host Czech Republic upset one of favorites in the tournament by beating the Russians.
Hell of a game

Canada vs USA is coming up
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Wow... Canada wasn't prepared for today's game, either that or the Russians lost their first game intentionally.
Canada needs to bounce back in the next game.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Okay, Canada beats the US then gets thumped by Russia... now the US beats Russia 3 to 1.

Our Canadian team had better beat Germany tomorrow.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Am I alone in HATING the stupid music played when a penalty is called and the player is making his way to the box ???

Who is allowed to make these decisions ???????????
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

my5cents wrote:Am I alone in HATING the stupid music played when a penalty is called and the player is making his way to the box ???

Who is allowed to make these decisions ???????????

The Czech coach hates that music even more than you do right now!
[icon_lol2.gif]
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I'm always amazed at the small nations and how they do against much larger countries. You look at the different size of each countries minor hockey system and how well some small countries do. So I think, what do they do that is different than say Canada who placed 6th last year.

Switzerland is about the size of Newfoundland and placed 2nd in their division as of today.

I have a few idea's why, what are your thoughts?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

averagejoe wrote:I'm always amazed at the small nations and how they do against much larger countries. You look at the different size of each countries minor hockey system and how well some small countries do. So I think, what do they do that is different than say Canada who placed 6th last year.

Switzerland is about the size of Newfoundland and placed 2nd in their division as of today.

I have a few idea's why, what are your thoughts?

imo waaaay better coaching at a younger age
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Since we're asking questions. Can someone tell me WHY, when in most of this tournament we have two games being played at the same time, and most homes in Canada have recorders so games can be taped and watched. Why do the play by play and color man doofuses continually tell the score of the other game. Do they not know that their viewers might be taping the other game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”