Friday, November 21st3.1°C

Yer an idiot!

Home of the Traffic Rant. A place to gripe about traffic. Solutions welcome too.

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Triple 6, Jo, ferri

Re: Yer an idiot!

Postby KingCreole » Nov 29th, 2012, 11:40 am

To the lady driving through the Choices market parking lot 2 days ago at a good clip in the small white utility vehicle, while flossing her teeth (with both hands!), yer an IDIOT!!
KingCreole
Fledgling

Liked in: 0 post

Postby netfreak » Nov 29th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Some idiot must have been really wanting his coffee and donut this morning as he was doing at least 20-30 over the limit on valley road passing people around the bends. This is a 50 zone and is a residential area.
I am more important than you.
netfreak
Übergod

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Bsuds » Dec 6th, 2012, 7:30 am

It's not very often that I go to a Rockets game but thanks to all the idiots who block traffic while trying to go home. The ones who do it intentionally are just the best!
Recent medical research has shown that a Woman who carries a bit of excess weight lives much longer than a man who mentions it!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 2846 posts

Postby MattJ » Dec 8th, 2012, 8:37 pm

GoStumpy wrote:Truck driver last night on Acland Rd, USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS MORAN! First of all just because you're a big truck doesn't mean you can do 5km/h the entire way down the road... SHIFT!!!

I'm tired of sitting behind you at 5 km/h, so once it is safe, I pass you... only to have you turn left into a driveway with no signal forcing me to slam on my brakes... YER AN IDIOT!

Hope you liked the sound of my horn for 30 seconds

MattJ

Liked in: 15 posts

Postby xlauvawke » Dec 9th, 2012, 9:14 pm

To all the idjits who somehow got into accidents during todays "snow" please turn in your license.

Regards,
People who know how to drive.
My name is John, my opinion is my own and no other.
xlauvawke
Board Meister

Postby Roadster » Dec 9th, 2012, 9:50 pm

I agree with that! Tis why I try to stay off the road on the first snow, too many idiots who forgot after last winter how to handle the snow,,, and even some who dont have winter tires on,, or,,, have bald tires too...
If I won the lottery I would take each and every one of you to a secluded island in the sea for the biggest party you have ever known. One way. Those of you who love me when you find your way back would be my friends.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Liked in: 612 posts
Location: Sleeping in yer motorhome, kinda nice in here but could you change the sheets on the beds soon? :D

Postby Hmmm » Dec 10th, 2012, 8:54 am

Roadster wrote:I agree with that! Tis why I try to stay off the road on the first snow, too many idiots who forgot after last winter how to handle the snow,,, and even some who dont have winter tires on,, or,,, have bald tires too...
I agree too, however we already had our first snow a few weeks or so ago. Were you gone?
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Hmmm
Übergod

Liked in: 265 posts

Postby Hmmm » Dec 10th, 2012, 9:00 am

GoStumpy wrote:Truck driver last night on Acland Rd, USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS MORAN! First of all just because you're a big truck doesn't mean you can do 5km/h the entire way down the road... SHIFT!!!

I'm tired of sitting behind you at 5 km/h, so once it is safe, I pass you... only to have you turn left into a driveway with no signal forcing me to slam on my brakes... YER AN IDIOT!

Hope you liked the sound of my horn for 30 seconds

You either are a small guy with little man syndrome, or your'e very big. Laying on your horn for 30 sec can cause the nicest person to pull over and pull out a can of whoop ass. Best advise is to just know people drive stupid and expect it. When it happens, feel glad that you are right again.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Hmmm
Übergod

Liked in: 265 posts

Postby gordon_as » Dec 10th, 2012, 10:00 am

every crash involves at least 1 idiot
gordon_as
Übergod

Liked in: 187 posts

Postby Roadster » Dec 10th, 2012, 11:57 am

26 accidents yesterday :dyinglaughing:

http://www.castanet.net/news/Central-Ok ... s-reported
If I won the lottery I would take each and every one of you to a secluded island in the sea for the biggest party you have ever known. One way. Those of you who love me when you find your way back would be my friends.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Location: Sleeping in yer motorhome, kinda nice in here but could you change the sheets on the beds soon? :D

Postby Chevbert » Dec 10th, 2012, 12:36 pm

26 accdidents... Bwhahahahahaha love it! sooo sad! Roads wernt even bad here...!!!
Chevbert
Fledgling

Postby Fancy » Dec 10th, 2012, 12:41 pm

A lot of people were slipping through the intersections - the roads weren't great.
Fancy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 1195 posts

Postby Woodenhead » Dec 10th, 2012, 12:44 pm

I bet none of them had winters on.

[/facetious]
People don't use the castanet forum to discuss. They use it to preach & dictate.
Woodenhead
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 193 posts

Postby Fancy » Dec 10th, 2012, 12:52 pm

Not true. The drivers were going too fast.
Fancy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 1195 posts

Postby Roadster » Dec 10th, 2012, 12:53 pm

Fancy wrote:A lot of people were slipping through the intersections - the roads weren't great.

I am betting they werent but the only time I remember ever sliding through during any part of winter was when I honestly wasnt paying enough attention and that reminded me right there that those spots will kill ya.
If anyone thinks the intersection is gonna be a good stopping point they are wrong, extra caution is needed or you go right through. Lots of ditch accidents too yesterday.
Roadster
Time waster at work

PreviousNext

Return to Trials & Tribulations of Traffic