McCurdy corner?

Home of the traffic rant.
chill73
Fledgling

McCurdy corner?

Post by chill73 »

whats up with mcurdy corner? is been half finisher for months. time to finish the mess they left.no fun driving over the pot holes in the road every day!!!! :purefury:
BoB76
Guru

Re: McCurdy corner?

Post by BoB76 »

Yeah they have done a nice job of that intersection. Kinda bumpy for all the 83 trans ams and camaros making their way back to the hood.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Struts 'N' Stuff Auto
Lord of the Board

Post by Struts 'N' Stuff Auto »

BoB76 wrote: Kinda bumpy for all the 83 trans ams and camaros making their way back to the hood.

Hood?
You mean the Rutland Ghetto's! :dyinglaughing:
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

I guess some people who travel up that road come with head protection so the bumps won't matter!! :runforlife:
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
chill73
Fledgling

Post by chill73 »

i bet if mcurdy was in the mission it would have been fixed months ago?
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

chill73 wrote:i bet if mcurdy was in the mission it would have been fixed months ago?

I guess it should be.
chill73
Fledgling

Post by chill73 »

BoB76 wrote:
chill73 wrote:i bet if mcurdy was in the mission it would have been fixed months ago?

I guess it should be.

:purefury: :purefury: :purefury: :purefury: bob
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by John500 »

That they messed up the roads so bad is inexcuseble. But what got me is the new timing of the lights at McCurdy and 97. We now have line ups for it all the way to Leathead. Guess all in the name of sychronization?
chill73
Fledgling

Post by chill73 »

Struts 'N' Stuff Auto wrote:
BoB76 wrote: Kinda bumpy for all the 83 trans ams and camaros making their way back to the hood.

Hood?
You mean the Rutland Ghetto's! :dyinglaughing:

dont you live there?
loraksus
Fledgling

Post by loraksus »

We got our very own FUBAR in the mission - Casorso and Benvoulin.
That said, people in the mission actually pay taxes, unlike all the tweakers in Rutland. So they DESERVE better roads!
And no, daily booze purchases don't count, even if the liquor taxes sort of make up for all the income that you don't claim for selling stolen air conditioning units for $40 to metal recyclers.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

loraksus wrote:We got our very own FUBAR in the mission - Casorso and Benvoulin.
That said, people in the mission actually pay taxes, unlike all the tweakers in Rutland. So they DESERVE better roads!
And no, daily booze purchases don't count, even if the liquor taxes sort of make up for all the income that you don't claim for selling stolen air conditioning units for $40 to metal recyclers.

I am in tears laughing.... :coffeecanuck:
Gama
Fledgling

Post by Gama »

:ohmygod: Your comment made me laugh as I guess you havent driven in the Mission have you? There are many pot holes some are never fixed. Maybe Dilworth or Glenmore are getting all their pot holes fixed first sure isnt the Mission.
chill73
Fledgling

Post by chill73 »

loraksus wrote:We got our very own FUBAR in the mission - Casorso and Benvoulin.

sounds like you had your air conditioner stolen? what to scared to go to hein road and get it back?
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

chill73 wrote:

sounds like you had your air conditioner stolen? what to scared to go to hein road and get it back?

Is that where you like to "Chill OUT??" You sound like you are well within the loop of what the Rutland hooligans do with things. How many air conditioners do you have laying in your back yard??? Are you an air conditioning pig??? :trippyquoter:
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Don't put all Rutland people in the same class you loser, loraksus. There are just as many tax paying citizens in Rutland as in other parts of this city..............

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”