Home of the traffic rant.
jessbol

Re: The Boucherie 500 AKA Boucherie Road

Post by jessbol »

Thank you
FreeRide96

Post by FreeRide96 »

who desides who is a jack *bleep* or not?....
Dolores
Board Meister

Post by Dolores »

hurricanexxx96 wrote:who desides who is a jack *bleep* or not?....

I guess the person to whom the "jack *bleep*" comment was made? And in this case the person to whom the comment was made called the other poster just that.

I was just confirming the statement :dyinglaughing:
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

takes one
to know one.
FreeRide96

Post by FreeRide96 »

Eyepop......U make me laugh.

I know but if you call someone a jack *bleep*, How do you know wat is or isnt a jack *bleep*...basicly who wrote the book of jack *bleep*?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

hurricanexxx96 wrote:
.basicly who wrote the book of jack *bleep*?

Probably some A..hole! :dyinglaughing:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Bestside
Guru

Post by Bestside »

jessbol wrote:
Bestside wrote:
jessbol wrote:I have just moved to BC from Alberta. Now say what you want about us alberta people moving into BC. YA YA, .... Ok. My beef is how fast people in general drive up and down boucherie road. Its unbeleivable! I wish all would slow down! It not because two months ago my cat was run over by a car flying down boucherie? Its not because every time i leave my driveway, i feel like i'm going to get killed! It's not because everytime I drive home I have to signal into my driveway for 200 ft so the meathead behind me doesn't rearend me. Its because I have never seen a RCMP (BC's finest) officer pull anyone over? I've seen the RCMP fly up boucherie road!

That's my RANT! :200:

I question your rant...

What kind of a pet owner lets their cat run on Boucherie RD?

Since when is putting your signal on 200 ft from your driveway excessive?

i didn't ask the cat to run out on boucherie rd. the cat got out!

200ft.? excessive yes i have to signal for 200 ft. because the meathead with BC plates rides my *bleep* up the hill or is goig so fast they do not have time to react while sending a text message!

:spinball: You "didn't ask the cat to run out on boucherie rd."?

The sad thing about that response is some dipstick will agree with you "Ya... she didn't ask the cat to go get killed..."

Letting your son's cat get out on the road is not the responsibility of any driver. It is your responsibility! It is your responsibility to teach your son it is your responsibility. It has nothing to do with speeding... a cat can get run over just as easy at 30 or 60 clicks (the speed limit) as it can at 70 clicks! A cat or any pet is always the loser when it tangles with a car.

At 60 clicks you are traveling about 56 ft. a second so putting your signal on at 200 ft. to let the driver behind on a truck route is not excessive in any way....

jessbol wrote:
Bestside wrote:
jessbol wrote:ok, my point is its not albertans flying up and down boucherie. its everybody! and the rcmp dont seem to do anything about it!

two weeks ago i was on my sun deck with a friend, heard a crash and ran down to the end of my driveway to see what was what. couldnt find anything. went accros the road and there it was, this guy and his young son (4yrs) went down the side of boucherie. this guy with BC plates was driving so fast that he lost control of this jeep YJ and crashed into a on coming chevy truck, lost control and went down boucherie and missing a house! lucky for him no one was hurt, i felt so bAd for 4 year old. Why was this guiy going so fast!

So did you determine from the decibels from the sound of the crash that he was speeding / "driving so fast"?

Or perhaps an irresponsible resident let their new cat run loose on the road and he swerved to miss the cat and crashed.... :bump:

the sound was from jeep boy hitting the chevy truck in the other lane, screaming tires and hit a tree on the way down the ditch!

cat was already dead and laid to rest, you should ask my son that one. he cried for days - you jack *bleep*

"new cat" meant just that... a "newer" cat than the one that died because a pet owner does not take proper care...

Driver's hate running over pets... they react automatically and get into accidents over loose pets on the road. And again it does not mean they were speeding!

I really really feel sorry for your son... not his fault in any way but he suffers the loss for sure...
When I was a kid my I lost my dog to a car... My mom took responsibility and taught me a lesson to care for my pets... and not blame the drivers...
"Conservatives have whipped themselves into spasms of outrage and despair that block all strategic thinking" - David Frum
Bestside
Guru

Post by Bestside »

Dolores wrote:

I guess the person to whom the "jack *bleep*" comment was made? And in this case the person to whom the comment was made called the other poster just that.

You were obviously looking in the mirror and felt overlooked...

Let's see... the comment was made to me... and I called the other poster just that... ?
I think you got that *bleep* jackwards!

:coffeecanuck:
"Conservatives have whipped themselves into spasms of outrage and despair that block all strategic thinking" - David Frum
FreeRide96

Post by FreeRide96 »

I just like to ask people why they call someone a name,
One person may think another person is a jackass but the other guy beside that person could think the person who is calling someone a jackass is a jackass for calling someone a jackass....

Just trying to find reason for the un needed name calling.
Don't think ive ever said that word that many time in one post befor.
Dolores
Board Meister

Post by Dolores »

Bestside wrote:
Dolores wrote:

Let's see... the comment was made to me... and I called the other poster just that... ?

What????? Where did I say that? Boy you got some things messed up. If you are going to quote me then do it the way I wrote it.

The least you could have done, before you tore a strip off of the guy, was welcome him to the forum. Maybe his feathers wouldn't have got so ruffled. Would be nice to be nice some times.
Dolores
Board Meister

Post by Dolores »

hurricanexxx96 wrote:I just like to ask people why they call someone a name,
One person may think another person is a jackass but the other guy beside that person could think the person who is calling someone a jackass is a jackass for calling someone a jackass....

Just trying to find reason for the un needed name calling.
Don't think ive ever said that word that many time in one post befor.

Don't know maybe an inferiority complex?
FreeRide96

Post by FreeRide96 »

generaly in forums new members present them selves in an introductory post under a "new members" section, I like to stay on topic, Not here to make friends.

Oh and.....
"As far as some of the other posters just being plain ignorant.... Ignore them for they know not how much of a jack *bleep* they are"

that's what i was refering to.
Last edited by FreeRide96 on May 22nd, 2008, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolores
Board Meister

Post by Dolores »

hurricanexxx96 wrote:generaly in forums new members present them selves in an introductory post under a "new members" section, I like to stay on topic, Not here to make friends.

No problem. You asked a question (off topic) and I answered it my way. No friendship intended....

(not sure if you directed that at me but I felt compelled to answer.If it was not directed at me then a million apologies)
FreeRide96

Post by FreeRide96 »

it's fine, Lets get back to topic.
Bestside
Guru

Post by Bestside »

Dolores wrote:
Bestside wrote:
Dolores wrote:

What????? Where did I say that? Boy you got some things messed up. If you are going to quote me then do it the way I wrote it.

The least you could have done, before you tore a strip off of the guy, was welcome him to the forum. Maybe his feathers wouldn't have got so ruffled. Would be nice to be nice some times.

Let's see... in response to:
who desides who is a jack *bleep* or not?....

you said:

So the "jack *bleep*" comment was made to me... at me...
jessbol wrote: you jack *bleep*

Or are you saying my comment that people should take responsibility for looking after their pets and keeping them from getting run over was a "jack *bleep*" comment?

Looking forward to hearing your clarification... :)

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”