Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by LTD »

I passed that as well the road was a skating rink tho I slid around that corner on my way down so I knew what to expect coming back up
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

To the idjiot turning from Harvey Ave aka Hwy 97 onto Gordon Ave, in the dark, it'd be nice if you weren't talking on your cell phone. Copy? :swear:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Not once but twice in the last few days I have witness a dark coloured
maybe, Mazda 3 ?
Blatantly blow through the Southbound STOP sign on Pemelwash at Oyama.

Close to 100Kph.. :swear:

Yer An Idiot of huge magnitude.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

I was going straight through an intersection in Rutland, around lunch (across Highway 33). Donbass coming the opposite way decided to turn right in front of me. We would have wrecked each other had I not hit the brakes.

I mean, he barely even looked!
I am... the law!
spooker

Post by spooker »

To the young lady in the white Honda ... the stop line is "before" the crosswalk, not after ... that was why you saw my smiling face so close today as you almost rolled through the stop sign ... sorry that we didn't have more time for me to point that out directly, but you seemed to be in quite the hurry so I understand ... places to go, people to hit ...
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

spooker wrote:To the young lady in the white Honda ... the stop line is "before" the crosswalk, not after ... that was why you saw my smiling face so close today as you almost rolled through the stop sign ... sorry that we didn't have more time for me to point that out directly, but you seemed to be in quite the hurry so I understand ... places to go, people to hit ...

This same scenario just happened to me downtown Westbank. This lady stopped and then started to drive forward as if she didn’t even see me. SMH I think she was too busy contemplating what she was going to order once she got into the Starbucks drive through.
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

Yesterday was a real gem. I was going down Casorso Road around 8:30 am, when I saw a white car bottomed out on top of a dirt mound. He must have been going fast because this mound was on the other side of a deep ditch, and it wouldn’t have been a small feat to get on top of it. Too bad I didn’t have time to stop for a picture and a tow.

Donbass.
I am... the law!
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

I stop at a red light. You stop to my right. I see you driving your dirty beater van with an assortment of dents.

Grease drips down your chin and joins the collection of stains on your sweatshirt.

You're oblivious to my glare. I see you scrolling through your cellphone. Clicking apps, checking your texts and emails. Like a high tech Jabba The Hut. Not surprisingly you fail to see the light turn green. Then a mad dash to drop your phone and get going to your next fast food feast.

I see you. I see dumb people.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

lightspeed wrote:I stop at a red light. You stop to my right. I see you driving your dirty beater van with an assortment of dents.

Grease drips down your chin and joins the collection of stains on your sweatshirt.

You're oblivious to my glare. I see you scrolling through your cellphone. Clicking apps, checking your texts and emails. Like a high tech Jabba The Hut. Not surprisingly you fail to see the light turn green. Then a mad dash to drop your phone and get going to your next fast food feast.

I see you. I see dumb people.

They are so easy to see every day. It's like shooting fish a barrel with a stick of dynamite.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

lightspeed wrote:I see you. I see dumb people.

They are everywhere!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Tootsie
Board Meister

Post by Tootsie »

Lightspeed I just about peed myself when I read your reply ! I think you have your finger on the pulse of the traffic scene in Kelowna !
pssts

Post by pssts »

Another Dumb Dumb....
young female with long brown hair happily eating her way through an egg mcmuffin while texting on her phone. She was traveling on Hwy 97 from the westside into Kelowna at 8:30 am driving a dark gun metal gray Honda with new Canadian Park plates
PSSTS
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the middle aged Blonde (fake) with the big eyelashes (also fake) driving an Audi A4 convertible on Benvoulin Rd.
The speed limit is 60 there not 50 and if you quit blabbing to your passengers and waving your hands around you might figure that out.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

To the mid-size grey SUV traveling westbound on Bernard (around 8am today), when a traffic light (Bernard & Ethel) flashing red in all directions you are to consider it a 4 way stop. You are an idiot for not stopping and giving right of way to other driver who was stopped, who just happened to be to your right of you.

impo drivers need a refresher on the rules of a 4 way stop, on my walks I will sit and watch at Rose & Ethel. How badly these rules are broken.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

I can't really call them idiots, but someone did not
check all the angles.

There is a new parking lot just North of the Airport Way intersection,just off 97,
It's night security and convenience lights blaze quite nastily into traffic.
Definite eye-ball spots inducer.
A slight tweak and a shield, definitely in order.

I do plan to notify..Not complain...notify.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”