Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
gmeikle
Fledgling

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by gmeikle »

Not yet, But since i'm not perfect and don't belong to the holier than thou club...I'm sure its only a matter of time until somebody ends up worrying about my business more than their own.

as for me....I have no plans to drive around until I get mad at something and then make a B line home to tell everyone how mad I'am.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Actually, I pull out my phone while its happening and post it.

Seriously, you honestly think that we drive around looking for these things and then race home to post it?

Forums are places to vent and share whimsical tales of the day. If I see something that I find was just completely stupid of another driving on the road, yeah I'll share it, maybe not right away, but whenever I get a chance.

Speaking of which, to the Sutco driver pulling trailer number 202 that has been parking illegally (in front of the no parking signs) on Kosmino Rd. Looks like he got the message about parking on Kosmino because he's now parking on Waddington right in front of about half a dozen no parking signs. Dude, seriously, get your eyes checked.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
gmeikle
Fledgling

Post by gmeikle »

You know, I kinda do think that some are on the lookout. Perhaps that's not fair but in reality, yes I do think that.

When I'm po'd at what another driver does....I usually curse him/her for a minute and then move on with my day. I do not feel the need to announce everyone that I was po'd for a minute or two because I'm already past it.

We all see the driving infractions/occurrences daily. It's not exactly news worthy or surprising.

I find these forums and threads actually do provide worthy information and provide topics for further investigation once you get past the whining and complaining. There is some amazing information on here but its usually buried.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

gmeikle wrote: I find these forums and threads actually do provide worthy information and provide topics for further investigation once you get past the whining and complaining. There is some amazing information on here but its usually buried.

I just find them entertaining.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

gmeikle wrote:You know, I kinda do think that some are on the lookout. Perhaps that's not fair but in reality, yes I do think that.

When I'm po'd at what another driver does....I usually curse him/her for a minute and then move on with my day. I do not feel the need to announce everyone that I was po'd for a minute or two because I'm already past it.

We all see the driving infractions/occurrences daily. It's not exactly news worthy or surprising.

I find these forums and threads actually do provide worthy information and provide topics for further investigation once you get past the whining and complaining. There is some amazing information on here but its usually buried.

Speaking of whining and complaining...how much time have you wasted on here today doing just that?
gmeikle
Fledgling

Post by gmeikle »

6 minutes........you can figure out the other 70 pages worth of .
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

gmeikle wrote:6 minutes........you can figure out the other 70 pages worth of .

This is a thread specifically called "Yer an idiot!" what exactly were you hoping to find? It's a thread dedicated to complaining about bad drivers and you come on it complaining about the complaining...
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

To the anal orfice who tossed the 3 week old kittens out of your gray mini van onto the road in Rutland tonight:
You are a #@$&ING @$$ hole and belong in a jail for your irresponsible heinous act.
You make me ashamed to be of the same race as you.
Loser.

I'd love to give you the glazing of your life.
You deserve it.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

Bman wrote:To the anal orfice who tossed the 3 week old kittens out of your gray mini van onto the road in Rutland tonight:
You are a #@$&ING @$$ hole and belong in a jail for your irresponsible heinous act.
You make me ashamed to be of the same race as you.
Loser.

I'd love to give you the glazing of your life.
You deserve it.

*bleep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of person does this?????
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Today I was following a jacked up pickup with out of province plates down Water St. We both made the left onto Leon (me into the "inside" lane and him into the "outside" lane, despite Leon is a one-way street).

We each pull up to the 4-way stop at Leon/Pandosy at virtually the same time. A car to our left (on Pandosy) had arrived before us and proceeded through the intersection after stopping.

As jacked up pickup truck guy and myself both appear to be going straight thru on Leon we start moving forward at the exact same time (no biggie, we were at the same 4-way stop with no other vehicles waiting).

Well this guy decides to turn LEFT across me in my lane onto Pandosy!!! From the right-most lane on a one way street, directly into the path of a forward moving car, onto a two-way!! Blew my mind.

*bleep* couldn't have waited even 5 seconds for me to travel across Pandosy to make his illegal turn. Nope, right in front of me.
Last edited by Always Sunny on Aug 15th, 2014, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

:(
Last edited by Poindexter on Aug 15th, 2014, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the guy riding the bike on Lakeshore this morning, you too are required to stop for a red light!

Yer an idiot!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
ixler8
Board Meister

Post by ixler8 »

To the guy/gal who is in charge of timing the lights in this city, you're not doing your job ! Get to work trying to keep traffic moving.
Don't worry ,about a thing.
cause, every little thing is gonna be alright.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

And then there is the guy driving a Mustang this morning while shaving with an electric razor!

Yer an Idiot.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
momtobanjo

Post by momtobanjo »

To the two *bleep* on Byland Rd by the Pepper Pot Grill, who decided it was ok to pass on the left when there is a solid yellow line . Granted things were moving a bit slow due to the excavator in front of me , but I had my left turn signal on and you idiots chose to just ignore it and pass anyway . What makes you so special that you think you are above the law . IDIOTS !!
Last edited by momtobanjo on Aug 26th, 2014, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”