Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by dirtybiker »

I could ride a bicycle back and forth through there (McCurdy) dozens of times without
endangering myself or others.
I would also disrupt traffic flow far less than another entitlement light would.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
spooker

Post by spooker »

dirtybiker wrote:I could ride a bicycle back and forth through there (McCurdy) dozens of times without
endangering myself or others.
I would also disrupt traffic flow far less than another entitlement light would.

Exactly, cyclists don't want more lights if it's not a safety issue ... plenty of good examples (not in Kelowna) where trail crossings don't require anything more than a little paint ...
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

I (barely) saw you walking along the edge of an unlit highway with no sidewalk, where vehicles routinely drive at 80-100kmh. You looked just like a ninja. Your ability to hide yourself was exceptional.

I saw an idiot.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

To as :cuss: hole in dodge ram heading south on Richter at 7:15 this morning, take your vehicle in & have that rolling coal crap removed. You are a f :cuss: ing idiot
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

To the dark haired young lady driving a Black Honda Civic Lic # 140 XX_ (The last letter is the middle letter of the alphabet) travelling toward Kelowna from West Kelowna with your phone in your hand.
Heads up, the light has changed!
Plus, you continued to drive with your phone in your hand after the light changed.
Naughty naughty, cost you a fine!
Where you been girl?
Last edited by Grandan on Dec 15th, 2017, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waste not
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the Woman driving on Hwy 97 in front of London drugs at 20kmh...please go home as you are too stupid to be out driving!

To the rest of the idiots out there today, you can go home as well. There are just too many to name here. :-X
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

And the guy (50ish) pulling out of the Pregnant or with kids parking spot...when are you due cause there were no kids in your car!

You are just a self centered A..h..e!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

What's with the goofs driving in the bike lane/gravel along Burtch before the highway.

I know traffic is backed up but that's no excuse for you to drive your piece of crap tiny import micro car with custom fartbox bee swarm exhaust along the bike lane.

Idiots.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

Dear old man following me down KLO road. I saw you looking down at your phone multiple times. Don't think no one can see you, you scumbag. You are a speeder and potential child killer as well.

Unforgivable!
I am... the law!
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

Why can't drivers learn the rules of the road and more importantly adhere to signage, its not rocket science.
Older driver in Ford Escape didn't bother to move into intersection for their left turn even though light was green and there was no red turn light on this intersection. Instead we wait until the next light when they get the green arrow. Then at KLO/Pandosy where there is a green painted bike lane and NO RIGHT TURN ON RED clearly sign posted not one but two vehicles completely ignore sign and drive right up to corner blocking bike lane and then turning on red.
Jesus people get a grip and watch the road AND the signs!!!
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

I’m on one of those local rant and rave FB pages.

Tonight a woman posts how she was waiting in her parked car while her mom grocery shopped. Another vehicle pulls up beside them and the passenger swung their door into this woman’s car. She gets out and asks the obvious “did you just do that” to which the driver dismisses her with “there’s no damage!”

The driver of the other vehicle comes on the post saying this OP was parked terribly, acted like an *bleep* and that her friend (was a “family member” in an earlier post) is mentally handicapped.

I don’t know, I was sitting in my days-old car once and a guy swung his truck door into me and peeled out of the parking spot before his door was even shut. I know the feeling. Granted, no one intentionally tries to door someone, but playing the victim card so hard here and attacking the OP’s whose car got whacked seems a little back-asswards.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Always Sunny wrote:I’m on one of those local rant and rave FB pages.

Tonight a woman posts how she was waiting in her parked car while her mom grocery shopped. Another vehicle pulls up beside them and the passenger swung their door into this woman’s car. She gets out and asks the obvious “did you just do that” to which the driver dismisses her with “there’s no damage!”

The driver of the other vehicle comes on the post saying this OP was parked terribly, acted like an *bleep* and that her friend (was a “family member” in an earlier post) is mentally handicapped.

I don’t know, I was sitting in my days-old car once and a guy swung his truck door into me and peeled out of the parking spot before his door was even shut. I know the feeling. Granted, no one intentionally tries to door someone, but playing the victim card so hard here and attacking the OP’s whose car got whacked seems a little back-asswards.

This is biggest reason why I stay the hell away from OPM from beginning of November to early January. To many as :cuss: holes let loose with automobiles in a parking lot.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

People are just so careless. A few years back, about 6 months after I’d gotten my car, I parked at the airport to head east. Came back a few days later...two deep scrapes about 6”-8” long on my rear passenger door. About 99% sure it was the handle of a luggage cart. And since I’d needed a car wash you could see where the person had rubbed off the dirt to assess the damage.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I was in a lot a week ago, in my car, waiting for a friend.
Fat dumb broad slides in beside me, gets on the phone, opens her door into me, maintains the door contact while she continues slobbering into her cell phone.
Me: beep.
Her: continue her slobber act and pontificate to someone, likely about which takeout has the highest butterfat and sodium content in their breakfasts.
Me: beep beep.
Her: salivates into her phone. Thick lips wiggling.
Me: hooonkfreakinghooonkwaketheeffupyoustupidhoghoooonk
Her: salivate into phone, unaware that her gooey slobber likely shorted it out and fat Nancy has been disconnected.
She gets out, oblivious to what she's done and all my audible warnings.
I write her a note.
Tell her to be careful about slamming her door into others vehicles. Just because she doesn't care about her health or others vehicles, doesn't mean everyone's like her.

I back out into another stall.
She comes out carrying a dozen Budweiser. <<shudder>>
Likely her lunch.
She gets in. Fires it up.
Backs out.
Puts in drive.
Notices my note. Puts in park, shimmies her 150 kilos of cottage cheese thighs out of her car and grabs it from under the wiper.
Looked at it. Was likely able to read most of it coz I used small words.
Crumpled it up and tossed it thru the open door into the back seat like she has likely done with thousands of cheeseburger wrappers. Drives away to her next victim
You, lady, are an idiot.

I don't blame people who spend over 100k on a car and take up multiple spots. Theres too many idiots.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

In my case it was a guy in a much pricier vehicle than mine who did the damage. Shiny new Escalade. Was almost surprised he didn’t curse me out for my car being in the way of his door.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”