Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by kgcayenne »

GOOD!

Now, getting enforcement to take place, that's another matter.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

damama55 wrote:Even years ago, when we only had 2 lanes in lots of areas, my Dad would always pull over to let a pile of cars go by. He just figured it was courtesy, and then he could travel along at his comfortable speed.

Its to bad this wasnt practiced today, it would make for much safer and friendlier highways.
TheBoss
Fledgling

Post by TheBoss »

In vernon bc this morning driving down highway 97 i see a car drive over the center meridian by 28th ave (bmo). Who the hell does that?? It was kinda funny but really stupid, i don't get how people get their drivers license?
JonyDarko
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by JonyDarko »

Watched a brand new, black, GMC pickup with Alberta plates on McCurdy going at least 60 in a school zone...and then pass on a solid line a car that was doing 30k.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

TheBoss wrote:In vernon bc this morning driving down highway 97 i see a car drive over the center meridian by 28th ave (bmo). Who the hell does that??

Vernonites ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

To the fool sitting, exiting, in the incoming lane of the Kalamalka Lake exit at Polson Park this morning, you are a total idiot. Too bad a huge delivery truck had not given you a free ride back into the mall lot on the front of his truck.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Rellic

Post by Rellic »

I usually just read this thread for the chuckles but I have to share this, driving south on 27th in Vernon this afternoon in My full size pickup and the little car behind Me is so close I can only see the bottom of His windshield in My center rear view mirror. Usually that upsets Me but the best part is He was applying eye wash, head back, applicator in hand, so tempting.

Brian T.
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

Stupid stupid woman today who seemed to be unable to keep her car from wandering over the white line. Both hands on your phone texting away and passing me which meant you were well over 90km/hr AND a freakin N plate on the back!
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

This past Friday, I was driving with a friend into Kelowna, and a 4 Less Disposal garbage truck leaving from Winfield on Highway 97 had plastic bags flying out of the top of his truck, and flying in front of other vehicles. And, as he got closer to the University turn-off, he must have been texting, as he was way over to the right, as if he were going to UBCO. He didn't, and when we went past him, I noticed he was a younger driver, like late 20's or so. His plate number is HM4 _ _ _. Hope your boss sees this, Guy. You are too big of a vehicle NOT to be paying closer attention to stuff flying out of your truck and driving over to the right too far.
Then, as we drove closer to Kelowna, a grey Jeep, AS3_ _ _, driving behind a transport, with barely enough room to pass, squeezed in front of our car, so we had slow down while he sped up passed another vehicle on the right, and took off like crazy. When I saw his license number, I thought it said *bleep* _ _ _ at first, and thought it was very fitting, but realized I was seeing it wrong, although it would have been fitting.
Both of these incidents happened between 10:30 and 10:40 AM.
Another thing--how come sooooo many vehicles are driving around with blacked out windows?? I see sports cars and trucks driving around Lake Country and Kelowna with blacked out windows ALL the way around. I mean, soooo dark, you can't see if it is a man or a woman driving.
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Did you call the disposal company and report him?

I'm sure tired of seeing those yellow cabs speeding through school zones. Another one this morning by Casorso School.
Last edited by Bsuds on Feb 15th, 2016, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

I thought of it, but was busy all day today, so will do it tomorrow. Don't want the guy to lose his job, just be smarter when he is driving such a big rig.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

If he drives like that all the time he deserves to lose his job before he kills someone.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Little red micro car...massive tailgating and speeding....blows 4 way stop at
more than 50k...
The N on the back of this brand new micro car says whoever issued her a licence should
get a slap!!!

Whoever her parents are should also get a slap!!!!!!

Girl..Yer An Idiot!
ICBC...Yer An Idiot!
Parents...Yer Idiots!!!
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

To Bsuds--I did call the company, spoke to a lady that took the info and said they would definitely speak to the driver. As she said, the truck is a compactor and the bags should NOT have been blowing out of it. Hopefully, they get him to improve his driving, too, before he hits someone, or has his truck leave the road.
On another note, KUDOS to the government for the cement barriers put up along Duck Lake. Seems to have worked to stop major accidents along that stretch.
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

dirtybiker--You just might save a life by getting a license number and reporting unsafe drivers, especially when they are young and have N's on their plates.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”