Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
KingCreole
Board Meister

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by KingCreole »

To the lady driving through the Choices market parking lot 2 days ago at a good clip in the small white utility vehicle, while flossing her teeth (with both hands!), yer an IDIOT!!
netfreak
Übergod

Post by netfreak »

Some idiot must have been really wanting his coffee and donut this morning as he was doing at least 20-30 over the limit on valley road passing people around the bends. This is a 50 zone and is a residential area.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It's not very often that I go to a Rockets game but thanks to all the idiots who block traffic while trying to go home. The ones who do it intentionally are just the best!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
MattJ
Fledgling

Post by MattJ »

GoStumpy wrote:Truck driver last night on Acland Rd, USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS MORAN! First of all just because you're a big truck doesn't mean you can do 5km/h the entire way down the road... SHIFT!!!

I'm tired of sitting behind you at 5 km/h, so once it is safe, I pass you... only to have you turn left into a driveway with no signal forcing me to slam on my brakes... YER AN IDIOT!

Hope you liked the sound of my horn for 30 seconds

xlauvawke
Board Meister

Post by xlauvawke »

To all the idjits who somehow got into accidents during todays "snow" please turn in your license.

Regards,
People who know how to drive.
My name is John, my opinion is my own and no other.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

I agree with that! Tis why I try to stay off the road on the first snow, too many idiots who forgot after last winter how to handle the snow,,, and even some who dont have winter tires on,, or,,, have bald tires too...
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Roadster wrote:I agree with that! Tis why I try to stay off the road on the first snow, too many idiots who forgot after last winter how to handle the snow,,, and even some who dont have winter tires on,, or,,, have bald tires too...
I agree too, however we already had our first snow a few weeks or so ago. Were you gone?
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

GoStumpy wrote:Truck driver last night on Acland Rd, USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS MORAN! First of all just because you're a big truck doesn't mean you can do 5km/h the entire way down the road... SHIFT!!!

I'm tired of sitting behind you at 5 km/h, so once it is safe, I pass you... only to have you turn left into a driveway with no signal forcing me to slam on my brakes... YER AN IDIOT!

Hope you liked the sound of my horn for 30 seconds

You either are a small guy with little man syndrome, or your'e very big. Laying on your horn for 30 sec can cause the nicest person to pull over and pull out a can of whoop *bleep*. Best advise is to just know people drive stupid and expect it. When it happens, feel glad that you are right again.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Chevbert
Fledgling

Post by Chevbert »

26 accdidents... Bwhahahahahaha love it! sooo sad! Roads wernt even bad here...!!!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A lot of people were slipping through the intersections - the roads weren't great.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

I bet none of them had winters on.

[/facetious]
Your bias suits you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Not true. The drivers were going too fast.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Fancy wrote:A lot of people were slipping through the intersections - the roads weren't great.

I am betting they werent but the only time I remember ever sliding through during any part of winter was when I honestly wasnt paying enough attention and that reminded me right there that those spots will kill ya.
If anyone thinks the intersection is gonna be a good stopping point they are wrong, extra caution is needed or you go right through. Lots of ditch accidents too yesterday.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”