Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by Smurf »

I almost got creamed by an idiot entering a roundabout on Sat. morning. Lucky I was watching (expecting possible problems) when he sailed straight into the roundabout with his big truck. He never even looked to the left to see if anyone was coming around. I was right there and had to hit my brakes to avoid being hit or hitting him. I was so close I have no idea how he couldn't see me. It's not like our wine colored SUV is a moped of something you could miss seeing.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the idiot in Costco's parking lot in yer Mercedes, yer an idiot! 50-60k in a parking lot is not cool!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
netfreak
Übergod

Post by netfreak »

Yet another person doing 20 under the normal flow of traffic on glenmore road, causing impatient people passing to come close to hitting oncoming cars.
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

To all the "Mission area mommys" two points to note:

1) In the mission parking lot the yellow area that says "Fire Lane" is just that, it is not a personal parking area for your Posh SUV so you can get your fine champagne from the liquor store to the vehicle without getting your hair blown!
2) The spaces that say "small car" are just that, for SMALL cars. Please note your Extra long wheelbase Escalade is NOT a "small car"
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I'm starting to think fancy, expensive cars cause damage to brain cells similar to drinking alcohol. I saw a young healthy male park and leave a new BMW convertible in the wheelchair parking at Shoppers Drug Mart the other day. No sticker, nothing. I guess some are just privileged or idiots. I know my choice.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the Lady Realtor who changed her mind and turned right from a left turn lane (cut me off) and then tried to do a U turn but was too stupid to find an opening to do it! Yer an IDIOT of all idiots! Yer too stupid to drive, go turn in yer license! :nutzoid:
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Bsuds wrote:To the Lady Realtor who changed her mind and turned right from a left turn lane (cut me off) and then tried to do a U turn but was too stupid to find an opening to do it! Yer an IDIOT of all idiots! Yer too stupid to drive, go turn in yer license! :nutzoid:

But, but,,, these are important people, they got houses to sell and they got special rights on the road dontcha know.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Well she definitely won't be selling for me! Stupid *bleep* should be euthanized she's so stupid.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

Bsuds wrote:Well she definitely won't be selling for me! Stupid *bleep* should be euthanized she's so stupid.
Hey Suds why don't you tell us how you really feel don't hold back oh by the way was she on her cell phone ? :dyinglaughing:
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Roadster wrote:

But, but,,, these are important people, they got houses to sell and they got special rights on the road dontcha know.

There's a lot of those people out there. They are so busy it justifies speeding to get all their work done. They have to use their cell phone while driving because it is a necessary part of their business. The list goes on and on.

The best one I've heard recently was the mayor of Toronto explaining why he was caught on camera again. This time reading while driving. I watched him on TV saying he was such a busy person that he just had to catch up on some paper work on the way to work. The Toronto police chief advised him to get a driver. I think that is good advice for many people I see on the road.

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Smurf wrote:The best one I've heard recently was the mayor of Toronto explaining why he was caught on camera again. This time reading while driving. I watched him on TV saying he was such a busy person that he just had to catch up on some paper work on the way to work. The Toronto police chief advised him to get a driver. I think that is good advice for many people I see on the road.

No other way to say it ... he's an idiot. Not like he can't catch up on his reading while sitting in the drive-thru at KFC.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

I watched a guy a while ago reading what looked like paper work he had held in the hand he was using on the stearing wheel, where the other hand was,,, I dont know. Eyes up, eyes on paper,,, while he was driving beside us and then he looked right at me,,, then back to his paper work.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

To the *bleep* in the black Chev pick up going down 33 to 97 today at about 10:20 am, windows down lighting a smoke with one hand and cupping the lighter from the wind with the other hand while moving,,, and three tries (that I saw, who knows how many before we snuck up beside you,,,) didnt tell you to close the widow and quit playing russian roulette with the rest of us, or maybe we'd all get hit by you since the speed flow was pretty good and there was lots of traffic all around you,,,

Yer an idiot! I saw yer eyes on that lighter several times, good thing you got it lit before the red light we all had to sit at for a few minutes, numb nuts. You failed the smarts test!
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

To the IDIOT that passed the semi (me) on the right while I was
negotiating the left hand turn off of Benvolin and on to KLO.

You in your black BMW SUV.....There is not a dual left turn at that intersection for a reason.

My self control prevented me from curbing you!

Your self control is....well....absent!

Yer an Idiot!

Proceeding to try and push all the rest of the traffic up the hill, confirms this!
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

To the idiots in the lineup at Walmart this morning. Two couples, probably parents and family members who were laughing and telling everyone how they were stopped because they had the wrong licence on their vehicle. They also had no insurance and he had no drivers licence. He said he had pulled the licence off another vehicle as he always switched them around when he needed to and he had been driving for over three months without a problem so they couldn't understand what was wrong. All four were laughing about it. The best part was he was fined over $900.00 which he thought was wrong. He'll probably pay it when he gets his licence and insurance. NOT.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”