Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by Bsuds »

To the lady bike rider on Lakeshore, first yer talking on your cell phone...bad idea and illegal. second you rode right thru a red light...really stupid...yer an idiot!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

To the cyclist at the 4 way stop, you felt the rules don't apply to you so you were just going blow threw.... oops wrong. Wait your turn, this applies to all cyclist follow the rules at 4 ways.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the smartass in the beater who squeezed past 8-10 cars using the bike lane on Benvoulin then turned right on KLO and then left into the Shell station. Proceeded to fly through the station and turned back onto Benvoulin.

Yer an Idiot!
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Bsuds, you are too nice.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

can't post what I really thought.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

To Larry, Mo and Shirley that collectively nearly ran me off the road...yer all idiots!

Trying to merge onto the highway. Bimbo Shirley sees my blinker and makes no effort to let me in, fine whatever, almost in the shoulder I try to merge in behind Shirley. Cue Mo who races forward to hug Shirley's bumper to cut off my attempt to merge over, I'm getting *bleep*, now in the shoulder I try to pull in behind Mo. Cue Larry who attempts to cut me off for the third time, well eff you Larry I'm coming over, he lays on the horn, I flip him the bird, he drops back 4 car lengths from me and we go our separate ways.

Is it so damn hard to merge properly?
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

Ox, you weren't being one of those dirtbags that exit hops on the way home on the westside were you? I confess to being reluctant to let people in that practice this.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Steve-O wrote:Ox, you weren't being one of those dirtbags that exit hops on the way home on the westside were you? I confess to being reluctant to let people in that practice this.

Nope I'm actually in Calgary taking an onramp onto the Deerfoot.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^ Hopefully you are a passenger in the vehicle, since driving and posting on forum would be rather foolish & dangerous for anothers on the road.
Also would not want to refer you to title of this thread.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

GordonH wrote:^^ Hopefully you are a passenger in the vehicle, since driving and posting on forum would be rather foolish & dangerous for anothers on the road.
Also would not want to refer you to title of this thread.

Im at work which is foolish in its own way I suppose. I meant I was in Calgary at the time of the event I described.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Two idiots today.

1.) Coming from the upper Mission (South Ridge - Frost - Gordon) I'm traveling behind an older lady who doesn't manage to go more than 40km/h (being generous) here, despite the fact there is a parade of about 10 vehicles piled up behind her. Never mind the fact that she doesn't use a signal when turning onto any of these roads...I realize part of the reason she probably doesn't know/care that we're all there is that she has her side view mirrors folded in. Just stupid careless driving all around.

2.) Turning into McDonalds on Main St in Penticton the car ahead decides to stop dead in the lane. With cement curbs on both sides there is no where for traffic to pull around (this feeds into the drive thru). He continues to wait, and force all those behind (and onto the street) to wait while his two passengers casually make their way from the restaurant into their awaiting chariot. A near empty parking lot lies 20 feet ahead, but by all means, park in the only lane in.
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

Oxl3y wrote:Nope I'm actually in Calgary taking an onramp onto the Deerfoot.

Thanks Ox.

Living in Calgary is where I first witnessed exit hopping. In Calgary, if a fella exit hopped his way up Deerfoot, I could see that saving a boat load of time. Coming from Kelowna to the Westside, I often catch up to the Dbags that exit hopped Campbell or Westside Rd by the time we get to Westlake or Ross. To clarify; while tempted, I've never resorted to this tactic.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Steve-O wrote:Thanks Ox.

Living in Calgary is where I first witnessed exit hopping. In Calgary, if a fella exit hopped his way up Deerfoot, I could see that saving a boat load of time. Coming from Kelowna to the Westside, I often catch up to the Dbags that exit hopped Campbell or Westside Rd by the time we get to Westlake or Ross. To clarify; while tempted, I've never resorted to this tactic.

I don't see exit hopping much here but I do see people pulling into an empty merge lane to pass 10 cars or so then pull back in. That drives me nuts, maybe that's the same as what you are talking about.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Oxl3y wrote:I don't see exit hopping much here but I do see people pulling into an empty merge lane to pass 10 cars or so then pull back in. That drives me nuts, maybe that's the same as what you are talking about.

Living in the Mission my favourite (not) are those who speed up the outside lane down Benvoulin (the one that must turn right at the KLO intersection) and then jam into the inside/straight lane last minute to continue across KLO. I just about rear ended a chick this afternoon who cut me off and then jammed on her brakes.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

To the driver of the newer model Nissan Pathfinder navy blue in colour:

Traveling south on Richter @ around 8:40 this morning, hopefully your over aggressive running red lights/dangerous driving habits gets you a many tickets. Before you injury or kill yourself or someone else.

If the reason for this is you were late getting somewhere, your better off phoning ahead & informing them you are running late. Instead of being huge hazard on the road. You are an idiot
Last edited by GordonH on Dec 4th, 2014, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”