Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Yer an idiot!

Post by Roadster »

Her with the licence plate starting with 369_ _ _, I watched you on Springfield putting on some make up, picking a pimple and then putting on mascara this morning. I hope you poked yer eye. This went on for most of Springfield until you turned right in yer green SUV. I am assuming you were going to work and forgot to do this before you jumped in the vehicle...
I will call you in next time. I took a picture of your artistic abilities while driving. Have a nice day tomorrow and dont hit no one!

DRIVE fercripessake!
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Roadster
Time waster at work

Re: Yer an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Roadster »

BTW, this thread doesnt end here, It is a good place to post idiots with their fancy acts on the road. I wonder,,, can we post a whole licence plate here, Even half might be effective with a vehicle discription. Maybe some dumbassess will see themselves posted here and smarten up!

I could not believe how much of the road she didnt see while looking in the rearview mirror at her mug of a face she was trying to fix up.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

no, you can't post license plate numbers here. :)
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long!

How about the big jacked up truck deciding to add a few more grey hairs to drivers by weaving in and out. I'm sorry that the lights go red for all of us and you are inconvenienced. STOP TAILGATING!!
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

Everyday i see similar things, some worse some not in fact there are so many i could write a book on it and if i was an RCMP in disguise i could have written 100's of tickets but in the end who really cares? Yes those of us posting on here might but the ones guilty of driving badly couldn't give a rats *bleep* and probably never read these threads anyways.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by Relentless »

To all the women who figure they can still talk on the phone and drive, give it up before you kill someone....
And besides its Illegal!
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

There should be a site in every city where you could post idiot drivers so that they are seen by their coworkers and family members as what they are. This woman I saw today was in her 50s, you'd think she'd have more brains by now then to do stupid stuff like that on a busy road. I am sure the make up helped some but she coulda made a real mess of herself and many others. The traffic was heavy and both lanes were full of cars. Had she hit just one car it woulda been several in the end. The people ahead of her a couple cars had a "Baby on board" sign, Imagine causing a pile up and them getting hit in the rear. People just dont think. Is she that much of a mess to start with that her coworkers couldnt see her without that crap till she ran to a washroom to do this make up thing?
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

UltraViolet wrote:To all the women who figure they can still talk on the phone and drive, give it up before you kill someone....
And besides its Illegal!

All the women? How bout the fat chubby kid in the red pick up I saw a few weeks ago, driving like he had to go fer a poop in a hurry and talking.

How bout the guy all dressed up in a snazzy car last week?

I have to admit I see less talking while in motion and more people pulling over to talk but its not enough. More need to catch on.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

How much attentsion were you paying to the road while you took pictures and wrote down the licence number ?
Black Dogs Matter
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

dogspoiler wrote:How much attentsion were you paying to the road while you took pictures and wrote down the licence number ?

Being the passenger today made it all possible :D Sometimes I dont have to drive, its a flip of the coin kinda thing.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

dogspoiler wrote:How much attentsion were you paying to the road while you took pictures and wrote down the licence number ?

Red lights are useful for that kind of thing.

Like the guys in the dark pickup who spread white paint for a few blocks down Harvey when it was unsecured in the back of their truck and tipped over when they made a left turn onto the highway from Cooper.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

Fancy wrote:I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long!

How about the big jacked up truck deciding to add a few more grey hairs to drivers by weaving in and out. I'm sorry that the lights go red for all of us and you are inconvenienced. STOP TAILGATING!!

Don't you love it when it's a big Dodge Ram and they put the testicles on the back?
Especially since the Ram logo on the front looks like a uterus.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

:coffeecanuck:
Good one!
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the idiot Taxi driver who was speeding on Benvoulin and tailgating, cutting in and out of traffic etc. You are supposed to be a "professional". I called it in to your dispatch and apparently I was the second call about your driving. I hope you lose your job as you don't deserve it. (Taxi colour was blue) (Some of the yellow ones are just as bad)
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Good for you Bsuds, I dont take a cab very often but quite some years ago I had to and I made the mistake of saying I'm in a hurry. That cabbie took a few chances on our lives till I said "Not that much of a hurry!"

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”