Shouldn't it be noted?

Home of the traffic rant.
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Re: Shouldn't it be noted?

Post by CoconutBreath »

Whyme2 wrote:Consider yourself lucky that you weren't hauled out of your vehicle and kicked in the face. Owe up and pay your ticket you criminal. :sillygrin:

this sounds like a sheep asking another sheep to follow.....BAAAAA...BAAAAAA...BAAAA......

Fight the ticket. CLOG up our courts. Then you just may win.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

CoconutBreath wrote:I say FIGHT ...ALL traffic tickets.

CLOG the system. We are all allowed our day in court, so make sure to fight whatever ticket you get. The cop may not show up, then you win by default. Whatever the case,...just CLOG UP our court system & then cops will think thrice on wasting their time handing out silly little tickets like for tinted windows or foul bumper stickers.

IS there a ticket for foul bumper stickers? Wow, what section is it? I'll make note if it and start handing them out to all those Leafs fans who insist on advertising their support of the eternal lost cause....
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

CoconutBreath wrote:just CLOG UP our court system & then cops will think thrice on wasting their time handing out silly little tickets like for tinted windows or foul bumper stickers.

The police, lawyers, judges, court staff, bailiffs, etc. all get paid to be there. You don't.

What you're doing isn't wasting their time. You're wasting everybody else's money because you think you're special and the rules don't apply to you. I don't doubt for a second that you're special - but the rules most definitely apply to you.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

I saw a foul bumper sticker just today.

All posts 100% moderator approved!
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

KL3-Something wrote:IS there a ticket for foul bumper stickers? Wow, what section is it? I'll make note if it and start handing them out to all those Leafs fans who insist on advertising their support of the eternal lost cause....

soooo....what your saying is that ANY ticket you get, you sulk inside your clothes & shrug, & just hand over your cheque book without so much as a thought? You go, gurl. Just go for it. Be a sheep. Not this cat. You do whatever YOU want,.....but I'll WASTE ...EVERYbody's time...EVERYbody's MONEY. Hvae a seatbelt infraction which was totally bogus, but I'm fighting it...just to WASTE ...YOUR tax dollars.
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

Oh, & by the way, there, KL3, don't give me your cop-talk about no bumper sticker section, cuz we all know, no matter how NICE ya are to a cop (been there DONE that), if a cop simply "don't like 'ya",...he'll search your car, or make sure u don't have a CRACKED lens somewhere (especially if ya drive a winter beater, like me) ...he'll try to find SOMEthing. So a foul bumper sticker (which I have MANY) leads to a cop lookin for other petty things.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

You sound very angry. I thought all dope head rebels are very mellow.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Captain Awesome wrote:If you choose to speed and drive with traffic, just be smart enough and tail people so the guy in front of you will get pulled over, not you.

I think the OP's beef was with ticket itself to see if he can get off on technicality which he won't.

This. Never be the front car in a group of cars speeding. I learned that the hard way about 15 years ago. They can probably only get one... guess who it will be?
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

fvkasm2x wrote:
This. Never be the front car in a group of cars speeding. I learned that the hard way about 15 years ago. They can probably only get one... guess who it will be?

CoconutBreath?

...and that might not be coconut milk on his breath.
Last edited by sobrohusfat on Feb 7th, 2013, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

Captain Awesome wrote:You sound very angry. I thought all dope head rebels are very mellow.

I see that you are an on-line psychologist? I hope you're provincially-registered to give out your diagnoses.

If you don't like my advice to OP to simply NOT be a SHEEP & fight the ticket, then ignore my post. If you don't like my assessment of cop-bullies who will try to find ANYthing to fill up the cofffers/fill their quotas, then ignore my post. I'd suggest that u don't try to inflame others who do not have 8 million posts like you (which you think actually validates your statements, but to me it just shows you have a LOT of time on your hands).
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

CoconutBreath wrote:Oh, & by the way, there, KL3, don't give me your cop-talk about no bumper sticker section, cuz we all know, no matter how NICE ya are to a cop (been there DONE that), if a cop simply "don't like 'ya",...he'll search your car, or make sure u don't have a CRACKED lens somewhere (especially if ya drive a winter beater, like me) ...he'll try to find SOMEthing. So a foul bumper sticker (which I have MANY) leads to a cop lookin for other petty things.

You seem delusional.

If you think that is the case then simply make sure you and your vehicle stay in compliance with the Motor Vehicle Act and its regulations. Then said cop can look all he or she wants and but won't find anything to lay paper on you for.

Simple really.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

Captain Awesome wrote:You sound very angry. I thought all dope head rebels are very mellow.
That's actually pretty funny El Capitano :dyinglaughing:
bikeguy25
Fledgling

Post by bikeguy25 »

Your a Coconutcase......

Im going to go out on the limb and guess you've been pulled over a few times and "Failed the attitude test" when dealing with the police officer......But hey keep on doing what your doing.....sounds like your getting a lot of experience in court and be sure to mention to the judge your reasoning for dispute. He/She will be very interested to know your personal opinions about the police and the court system.....But dont try to hard to keep going to court, I would hate to see you lose your licence and then have no way of disputing the suspension or clogging up the courts.

Oh by the way if by ANY chance you get a ticket in Kelowna, dispute the ticket, we get paid overtime if were not on shift anyways and I know, i can use the extra cash.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

bikeguy25 wrote:Oh by the way if by ANY chance you get a ticket in Kelowna, dispute the ticket, we get paid overtime if were not on shift anyways and I know, i can use the extra cash.

Nahh - you guys are way overpaid and under-worked. So much free time, y'all are always hanging out at the donut shop.

:dyinglaughing:
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
bikeguy25
Fledgling

Post by bikeguy25 »

What can I say.....If its jelly filled or has sprinkles then crime can wait......

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”