Pick up truck drivers

Home of the traffic rant.
studdly
Fledgling

Pick up truck drivers

Post by studdly »

is it a new thing when you guys buy a pick up truck the rules of the road don't apply to you? are signal lights an option? cant afford them cause the trucks are already way over priced as it is so the signal switch is not included. about 90% of all the pickups on the road NEVER signal and it has to be the most annoying out there. I always see along line of vehicles wanting to turn and every car is signaling but the pickups?....ya right...to cool to use it..."I own a pickup..i am so cool"...what a joke
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Pick up truck drivers

Post by Captain Awesome »

Idiots on the road come in all forms and vehicle types.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Studdly,

i know there are some bad pick-up drivers but you shouldn't paint all pick-up drivers as evil lane-change terrorists just because of the actions of a few that have distorted and highjacked the true teachings of the driver's safety handbook. You are clearly just a Fourbyphobe.

The hatred in this thread must stop
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

studdly wrote:is it a new thing when you guys buy a pick up truck the rules of the road don't apply to you? are signal lights an option? cant afford them cause the trucks are already way over priced as it is so the signal switch is not included. about 90% of all the pickups on the road NEVER signal and it has to be the most annoying out there. I always see along line of vehicles wanting to turn and every car is signaling but the pickups?....ya right...to cool to use it..."I own a pickup..i am so cool"...what a joke

Sorry to inform you...but this behavior is not immune to pickup trucks... People that don't signal come in all shapes and sizes and believe it or not......yes they do drive cars.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The ones from Alberta change lanes so fast and often that the signal lights just can't keep up!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

image.jpg

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”