Almost ran me off the road

Home of the traffic rant.
rain

Almost ran me off the road

Post by rain »

Today at about 1230 I was waiting at the light on hwy 33 in the left hand turning lane to turn onto hwy 97. As I was sitting there with my window open I heard some loud music and some guys yelling "hey baby" "ya baby" that sort of thing. I didn't think much of it and started going when the light turned.

As a turned the corner a big black truck, 4 doors with a canopy, Ford maybe, turned the corner as well. 2 young guys were hanging out the windows yelling "to baby" "hey sexy mama" etc directly to me. I fingered them and kept driving moving over to the HOV lane.

Suddenly the truck swerved at me coming across 2 lanes and tried to side swipe my truck. They came directly at me and I screamed and slammed on the brakes and had to swerve almost off the road or they would have completley side swiped me.

A vehicle driving behind me saw and was looking at me as they drove by. I had to pull off the highway because I was shaking so much.

The truck sped off down the highway and I think I saw a personalized blue license plate, I think I saw FJ as the first letters.

Just wanted to let people know in case other people had any problems with a similar vehicle. It really scared me and I'm glad my young daughter wasn't in the truck with me.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Almost ran me off the road

Post by Captain Awesome »

rain wrote:Just wanted to let people know in case other people had any problems with a similar vehicle.

Don't feel bad, I've had the same experience. People yell at me "hey sexy" and "woohoo, hello tight shirt!" all the time.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm thinking I've seen that truck speeding across the bridge. Couldn't get the rest of the plate number. Don't finger or acknowledge drivers like that at all - takes a lot of restraint but your life might depend on it.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
rain

Post by rain »

Yes I probably shouldn't have but it's sad that by responding to their trash I should feel unsafe. Sad and scary....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

guys like that deserve nothing less than a good beating imo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Sounds like they suffer from small peepee syndrome LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”