How to use a round about......Govt. Instructions and video

Home of the traffic rant.
watchkat
Übergod

How to use a round about......Govt. Instructions and video

Post by watchkat »

http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/roundabouts/

Everyone should have to pass the test on this....I'm so tired of idiots that don't know the rules and those that drive straight through and out the other side without even a hesitation in speed like it was just a road with a bend in it.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: How to use a round about......Govt. Instructions and vid

Post by GordonH »

I hear your pain, knowing some (underestimate) drivers don't even know how to use a 4 way stops.

Driving now is avoiding being hit.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
wolfen_one
Fledgling

Post by wolfen_one »

We witness so many bad moves and/or total disregard for these rules every day at the Webber Rd. circles. Take your chances when using these. Way too many close calls as people either do not slow down, yield, signal(or if they do, mostly wrong direction) ,or stop for people at crosswalks in the circles.
4 way stops would be safer at this location for all users.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Watching the video's confirms my thoughts that 95% 0f drivers have no idea how to use a roundabout, especially one's with multiple lanes.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”