Slow down, move over

Home of the traffic rant.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Slow down, move over

Post by Bsuds »

Smurf wrote:Isn't it scary to think that all our good drivers are seniors that leave for the winter.

The older ones that are the worst can't afford the medical insurance and stay home for the Winter.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

And they all meet me at the border when I come back. At least I am still going so for the time being at least I must be one of the good ones????????????

EDIT TO ADD:

Actually it could be my guidance system sitting beside me that keeps me behaving.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Smurf wrote:Actually it could be my guidance system sitting beside me that keeps me behaving.

Why is it that a GPS generally speaks with a Womans voice when most Men ignore their Wife's?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Have wondered about that same thing a number of times and don't really have an answer. However I do have to admit that after many years and 100's of thousands of miles I trust my wife much more than a GPS. For one thing her hearing is much better than mine and she often hears sirens before I do.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”