M.A.M.I.Ls

Home of the traffic rant.
Wheels

M.A.M.I.Ls

Post by Wheels »

'Middle aged men in Lycra'....thank goodness winter is coming....and we won't have to endure the trendy middle aged man/early retirees who cycle to coffee shops in their lycra pants! Looking forward to the break.
No you don't go faster with clothes made for the Belgium cycling team, but you may in a US Postal service outfit with a little help.... :bethecoffee:
Even Steven
Guru

Re: M.A.M.I.Ls

Post by Even Steven »

Unfortunately d-bags in pickup trucks who don't yield to cyclists and almost run them over are not going anywhere and will be staying on the road through winter season.
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

Wheels wrote:'Middle aged men in Lycra'....thank goodness winter is coming....and we won't have to endure the trendy middle aged man/early retirees who cycle to coffee shops in their lycra pants! Looking forward to the break.
No you don't go faster with clothes made for the Belgium cycling team, but you may in a US Postal service outfit with a little help.... :bethecoffee:

Ha ha this made me laugh. I have often said to my other half that whilst i think cycling is a good thing to do i really don't want to see what these guys are packing in their tight pants when i'm having my breakfast.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Yes, the season is lucky for a lot of people ... my wife makes me wear pants after Nov 1 ... while I own lycra it stays under loose shorts when I ride, I don't want to get those d-bags in the lifted trucks too jealous ...
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Wheels wrote:'Middle aged men in Lycra'....thank goodness winter is coming....and we won't have to endure the trendy middle aged man/early retirees who cycle to coffee shops in their lycra pants! Looking forward to the break.

better then the 20 year olds in this town speed to deliver there next drug deal
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”