Future reporting of traffic accidents

Home of the traffic rant.
GenesisGT
Guru

Future reporting of traffic accidents

Post by GenesisGT »

Reading the Castanet article made me think there are no people involved in this accident, as we move towards driverless cars I guess this is how accidents will be reported. One would expect a comment like, no reports on the condition of the drivers are available. But I am quite upset the Dodge suffered considerable damage, hopefully the dent Doctor will be able to fix him up.

A Thursday morning crash happened at the right place in Kelowna – right outside an autobody shop.
A Kia SUV T-boned a Dodge Charger at the intersection of Enterprise Way and Leckie Road.
The collision happened shortly after 9 a.m. on the busy street.
It's not yet known if there were any injuries in the crash, but the Dodge suffered considerable damage to the driver's side.
Traffic was tied up while police and a tow truck cleared the scene.

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/190419/T-bone-crash-on-Enterprise
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Re: Future reporting of traffic accidents

Post by Hassel99 »

90% of accidents are human caused. There are going to be very few accident stories, the ones we will see will be regarding manufacturers defects.
Even Steven
Guru

Re: Future reporting of traffic accidents

Post by Even Steven »

Hassel99 wrote:90% of accidents are human caused. There are going to be very few accident stories, the ones we will see will be regarding manufacturers defects.

That and self driving cars become self-aware and trying to kill all humans.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”