Hope this *bleep* sees this!

Home of the traffic rant.

Hope this *bleep* sees this!

Postby Glacier » Jul 28th, 2017, 2:25 pm

It's 2017 and I can't believe we're still dealing with this s***!

Every day I see something on Facebook about people leavings pets and loved ones locked in their piping hot cars. I'd never dealt with it personally until today when I was coming out of the gym. As I was getting into my car I peered into the back window of the car beside me and I was filled with rage.

Sitting in the back seat of this sweltering mobile sauna was NOT one. NOT two. But SIX cold ones sitting in misery in the back seat. I know not all cold ones are equal and these are just pbr's but its the principle! I realize it's not 40* out today but I could visibly see these poor b****** perspiring for *bleep*sakes. I took a quick look for the owner and then tried the door.

By the grace of God the door was open. I scooped them up and I brought them back to their forever home where they will be cracked by the boys who love and respect them.

hotcar.jpg

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 7720 posts

Re: Hope this *bleep* sees this!

Postby gman313 » Jul 28th, 2017, 2:27 pm

Glacier wrote:It's 2017 and I can't believe we're still dealing with this s***!

Every day I see something on Facebook about people leavings pets and loved ones locked in their piping hot cars. I'd never dealt with it personally until today when I was coming out of the gym. As I was getting into my car I peered into the back window of the car beside me and I was filled with rage.

Sitting in the back seat of this sweltering mobile sauna was NOT one. NOT two. But SIX cold ones sitting in misery in the back seat. I know not all cold ones are equal and these are just pbr's but its the principle! I realize it's not 40* out today but I could visibly see these poor b****** perspiring for *bleep*sakes. I took a quick look for the owner and then tried the door.

By the grace of God the door was open. I scooped them up and I brought them back to their forever home where they will be cracked by the boys who love and respect them.

hotcar.jpg

you sir, are a hero! well done

let me know if you need help tending to those poor souls :130:

Glacier likes this post.
gman313
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 902 posts

Re: Hope this *bleep* sees this!

Postby Bsuds » Jul 28th, 2017, 3:09 pm

If they were in distress I hope you gave them mouth to mouth!

2 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 8915 posts

Return to Trials & Tribulations of Traffic