Hope this scum bag sees this!

Home of the traffic rant.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Hope this scum bag sees this!

Post by Glacier »

It's 2017 and I can't believe we're still dealing with this s***!

Every day I see something on Facebook about people leavings pets and loved ones locked in their piping hot cars. I'd never dealt with it personally until today when I was coming out of the gym. As I was getting into my car I peered into the back window of the car beside me and I was filled with rage.

Sitting in the back seat of this sweltering mobile sauna was NOT one. NOT two. But SIX cold ones sitting in misery in the back seat. I know not all cold ones are equal and these are just pbr's but its the principle! I realize it's not 40* out today but I could visibly see these poor b****** perspiring for *bleep*sakes. I took a quick look for the owner and then tried the door.

By the grace of God the door was open. I scooped them up and I brought them back to their forever home where they will be cracked by the boys who love and respect them.

hotcar.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: Hope this *bleep* sees this!

Post by gman313 »

Glacier wrote:It's 2017 and I can't believe we're still dealing with this s***!

Every day I see something on Facebook about people leavings pets and loved ones locked in their piping hot cars. I'd never dealt with it personally until today when I was coming out of the gym. As I was getting into my car I peered into the back window of the car beside me and I was filled with rage.

Sitting in the back seat of this sweltering mobile sauna was NOT one. NOT two. But SIX cold ones sitting in misery in the back seat. I know not all cold ones are equal and these are just pbr's but its the principle! I realize it's not 40* out today but I could visibly see these poor b****** perspiring for *bleep*sakes. I took a quick look for the owner and then tried the door.

By the grace of God the door was open. I scooped them up and I brought them back to their forever home where they will be cracked by the boys who love and respect them.

hotcar.jpg

you sir, are a hero! well done

let me know if you need help tending to those poor souls :130:
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Hope this *bleep* sees this!

Post by Bsuds »

If they were in distress I hope you gave them mouth to mouth!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”