Road Rage again

Home of the traffic rant.

Re: Road Rage again

Postby gman313 » Sep 12th, 2017, 1:10 pm

my5cents wrote:The key is where you are ordinarily resident.

If you've obtained a job in BC you have 30 days to re-register (and thus insure your vehicle) and 90 days for your DL.

It's all in the motor vehicle act of BC.

Screwing around with registration and insurance for a vehicle isn't wise.

if you have property in AB you will be fine
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2330
Likes: 865 posts
Liked in: 968 posts
Joined: Sep 15th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Re: Road Rage again

Postby my5cents » Sep 17th, 2017, 7:03 pm

gman313 wrote:if you have property in AB you will be fine

No you will not.

If you live in BC, and you know if you do, you can't rely on just ownership of property in a jurisdiction that you think is cheaper.

It might be the most expensive "cheap" insurance you ever buy.

If you own property and you have a collision that is your fault and you want to keep ownership of that property, don't play games with your auto insurance.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

2 people like this post.
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3311
Likes: 639 posts
Liked in: 956 posts
Joined: Nov 14th, 2009, 2:22 pm


Return to Trials & Tribulations of Traffic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests