Home of the traffic rant.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Re: DCT Chambers safety???

Post by LTD »

jsytnick wrote:
dirtybiker wrote:Fair enough....

Thanks,

People are a pain, thanks for keeping us safe....er....

I've bounced around lately from oilfield fleet to retail to hybrid back to fleet. Fleet is great, PM programs in place are a great thing. It's honestly scary seeing what's out there on the roads and there's not enough CVSE enforcement to catch it all.

lol so youre an oil and lube guy and maybe roll some shoes and drums on once in awhile fleet mechanic got it :up:
jsytnick
Board Meister

Post by jsytnick »

LTD wrote:lol so youre an oil and lube guy and maybe roll some shoes and drums on once in awhile fleet mechanic got it :up:

Lol by choice, 20 years of wrenching and dealing with retail side of things will make most mechanics look for a fleet job. You ever get a frac pump going in -40 plus windchill at midnight in the middle of nowhere? Doubt it.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

jsytnick wrote:
Lol by choice, 20 years of wrenching and dealing with retail side of things will make most mechanics look for a fleet job. You ever get a frac pump going in -40 plus windchill at midnight in the middle of nowhere? Doubt it.

I have. While fighting a grizzly with the other hand and repainting a perfect interpretation of Van Gogh's Starry Night with teeth :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
jsytnick
Board Meister

Post by jsytnick »

It's funny that the 4 guys jumping on me are the 4 guys on this thread that actually know what they're talking about. Continue on though, have at 'er.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

jsytnick wrote:It's funny that the 4 guys jumping on me are the 4 guys on this thread that actually know what they're talking about. Continue on though, have at 'er.

I’m not jumping on ya - just having a bit of fun.

Someone’s gotta be a smartass - might as well be one of ‘em

Nothing personal :biggrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”