People slow down!!

Home of the traffic rant.
TheBoss
Fledgling

People slow down!!

Post by TheBoss »

This morning my mom was leaving to take her vehicle in to have damages fixed for some one rear ending who was driving too fast for road conditions.

She was leaving our house which is on Meadowlark rd, she proceeded up the road towards PV road. When a clown in a white jeep (wish i had his license plate) going way to fast for road conditions could not make the corner. Luckily my mom was paying attention and was able to stop as he came around sideways and hit her vehicle.

People even if you have a truck, suv winter tires and etc. SLOW DOWN, The liberals wasted 13.5 million dollars to get this message across, It clearly hasn't worked. What should happen if you're in an accident during winter time driving and are deemed at fault should be charged and required to take a winter driving program. I was driving around town today and too many people were driving too quick for the road conditions. Again SLOW DOWN What is the rush? I should of left the car parked at home today (all seasons) and gotten a ride with my mom but i was driving to road conditions and taking my time.
johnny24
Board Meister

Re: People slow down!!

Post by johnny24 »

TheBoss wrote:People even if you have a truck, suv winter tires and etc. SLOW DOWN, The liberals wasted 13.5 million dollars to get this message across, It clearly hasn't worked.

And I think you've wasted 10 minutes of your time, because this won't work either.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: People slow down!!

Post by gman313 »

TheBoss wrote:This morning my mom was leaving to take her vehicle in to have damages fixed for some one rear ending who was driving too fast for road conditions.

She was leaving our house which is on Meadowlark rd, she proceeded up the road towards PV road. When a clown in a white jeep (wish i had his license plate) going way to fast for road conditions could not make the corner. Luckily my mom was paying attention and was able to stop as he came around sideways and hit her vehicle.

People even if you have a truck, suv winter tires and etc. SLOW DOWN, The liberals wasted 13.5 million dollars to get this message across, It clearly hasn't worked. What should happen if you're in an accident during winter time driving and are deemed at fault should be charged and required to take a winter driving program. I was driving around town today and too many people were driving too quick for the road conditions. Again SLOW DOWN What is the rush? I should of left the car parked at home today (all seasons) and gotten a ride with my mom but i was driving to road conditions and taking my time.

that's ok, i'm sure the NDP will spend 45.23 million to study the results of the liberal advertising, that will take the rest of their term and then the liberals will win the next election

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”