Friday, November 21st1.8°C
24188
24017

September 11

Believe in conspiracies? Post here. Don't believe in them? Post here. Be aware, this forum has relaxed rules.

Moderators: oneh2obabe, Triple 6, Jo, ferri

Re: September 11

Postby kompili » Nov 16th, 2012, 1:13 pm

goatboy wrote:
Have you ever flown in to New York? Easy to do prior to it actually happening. Now a days, not so much. But, using your logic, you say the military is involved anyway, so why not just add a couple of complicit controllers and there's the answer to your reasoning. Still far less complicated than your elaborate plan. Couple security guard operatives at the airport, couple American trained Jihadist pilots and a couple operatives in the flight control centres and there's a believable 9/11 conspiracy.


This isn't a (Die Hard) movie. Fantasy is great, but lets keep it in the world of reality.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
User avatar
kompili
Guru
 
Posts: 9586
Likes: 404 posts
Liked in: 255 posts
Joined: Jul 29th, 2009, 11:10 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: September 11

Postby Fancy » Nov 16th, 2012, 1:45 pm

So you want to involve hundreds more people? Wouldn't they be "extras"?
Fancy
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 31545
Likes: 282 posts
Liked in: 1195 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: September 11

Postby goatboy » Nov 16th, 2012, 4:02 pm

kompili wrote:
goatboy wrote:
Have you ever flown in to New York? Easy to do prior to it actually happening. Now a days, not so much. But, using your logic, you say the military is involved anyway, so why not just add a couple of complicit controllers and there's the answer to your reasoning. Still far less complicated than your elaborate plan. Couple security guard operatives at the airport, couple American trained Jihadist pilots and a couple operatives in the flight control centres and there's a believable 9/11 conspiracy.


This isn't a (Die Hard) movie. Fantasy is great, but lets keep it in the world of reality.


So drone jet airliners, fake flights with fake passengers, Israeli operatives, explosives on floors of the WTC, infiltration of the media et al is your idea of reality, but my idea of a few well placed Government agents is fantasy? Come on, even you have to admit that's not a very good excuse by you. If you can't believe my plan is plausible, how on earth do you believe yours is?
goatboy
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4775
Likes: 51 posts
Liked in: 746 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2008, 8:56 pm

Re: September 11

Postby vinnied » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:04 pm

goatboy wrote:
So drone jet airliners, fake flights with fake passengers, Israeli operatives, explosives on floors of the WTC, infiltration of the media et al is your idea of reality, but my idea of a few well placed Government agents is fantasy? Come on, even you have to admit that's not a very good excuse by you. If you can't believe my plan is plausible, how on earth do you believe yours is?

Well at least this conversations starting to head somewhere..And with the exception of the Israeli operatives as a conspiracy theory. I think you may be onto something here.
User avatar
vinnied
Übergod
 
Posts: 1456
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 112 posts
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 9:51 am
Location: The Greater Kelowna Regional District

Re: September 11

Postby goatboy » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

vinnied wrote:
goatboy wrote:
So drone jet airliners, fake flights with fake passengers, Israeli operatives, explosives on floors of the WTC, infiltration of the media et al is your idea of reality, but my idea of a few well placed Government agents is fantasy? Come on, even you have to admit that's not a very good excuse by you. If you can't believe my plan is plausible, how on earth do you believe yours is?

Well at least this conversations starting to head somewhere..And with the exception of the Israeli operatives as a conspiracy theory. I think you may be onto something here.


Exactly. It took me five minutes to come up with that plan. There are hundreds of far easier ways the Government could have achieved this supposed goal without it becoming this gigantic, convoluted and extremely complicated plot that CT'ers want us to believe happened. Doesn't make any sense to do it this way.
goatboy
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4775
Likes: 51 posts
Liked in: 746 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2008, 8:56 pm

Re: September 11

Postby vinnied » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:17 pm

And you know I really believed at least someone here on the Sept 11 thread would have seen the Falling Man, at one time or another. Its not even a conspiracy documentary. but to no avail. none the less I will point you all in the right direction. even the trolls. First I will quote what I said earlier, so things dont get twisted out of proportion
Vinnied said
All Im saying Is that person in that particular photograph has been identified as someone else, Of course not a positive identification.

The woman's name was Karen Juday
the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnA9FjvLSU
time 46:20.
User avatar
vinnied
Übergod
 
Posts: 1456
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 112 posts
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 9:51 am
Location: The Greater Kelowna Regional District

Re: September 11

Postby Nebula » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Bush: Hey, Osama. I need a little favor.

Bin Laden: Oh?

Bush: Yeah. I need you to do something really bad to America so I can have an excuse to go after Saddam.

Bin Laden: That son of a sheep herder!

Bush: Will you do it?

Bin Laden: How do I know you won't arrest me right away?

Bush: I give you my guarantee we'll run around chasing you for ten years but we won't find you during that time.

Bin Laden: What exactly do I have to do?

Bush: I don't care. You dream it up. Make it big, noisy and awful. The bigger the better.

Bin Laden: Okey dokey. Allah be praised!

Now the above is likely far fetched but, it involves way, way fewer conspirators than whatever kompili is dreaming up these days.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
User avatar
Nebula
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16288
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 121 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: Puzzle Palace

Re: September 11

Postby averagejoe » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Nebula wrote:Bush: Hey, Osama. I need a little favor.

Bin Laden: Oh?

Bush: Yeah. I need you to do something really bad to America so I can have an excuse to go after Saddam.

Bin Laden: That son of a sheep herder!

Bush: Will you do it?

Bin Laden: How do I know you won't arrest me right away?

Bush: I give you my guarantee we'll run around chasing you for ten years but we won't find you during that time.

Bin Laden: What exactly do I have to do?

Bush: I don't care. You dream it up. Make it big, noisy and awful. The bigger the better.

Bin Laden: Okey dokey. Allah be praised!

Now the above is likely far fetched but, it involves way, way fewer conspirators than whatever kompili is dreaming up these days.


Trolling again nebula?
Some people like to call everything they can't handle a conspiracy.
Quote by DerKaiser
User avatar
averagejoe
Guru
 
Posts: 6645
Likes: 579 posts
Liked in: 197 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: September 11

Postby kompili » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:34 pm

goatboy wrote:
Exactly. It took me five minutes to come up with that plan. There are hundreds of far easier ways the Government could have achieved this supposed goal without it becoming this gigantic, convoluted and extremely complicated plot that CT'ers want us to believe happened. Doesn't make any sense to do it this way.


It was an easy plot, however, everyone wasn't stupid enough to believe it, this is where they went wrong.

Hold war games on the same day.
The media shot what they wanted.
No question asked, how much simpler could it be.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
User avatar
kompili
Guru
 
Posts: 9586
Likes: 404 posts
Liked in: 255 posts
Joined: Jul 29th, 2009, 11:10 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: September 11

Postby Nebula » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:45 pm

You forgot the thousands of people it took to pull it off.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
User avatar
Nebula
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16288
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 121 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: Puzzle Palace

Re: September 11

Postby kompili » Nov 16th, 2012, 5:51 pm

Nebula wrote:You forgot the thousands of people it took to pull it off.


You didn't think that when Bush and the media told you their story. You were happy with what they said.
But people who aren't sheep, needed some answers because it just didn't add up.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
User avatar
kompili
Guru
 
Posts: 9586
Likes: 404 posts
Liked in: 255 posts
Joined: Jul 29th, 2009, 11:10 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: September 11

Postby Nebula » Nov 16th, 2012, 6:06 pm

You keep beating the same, dead horse. I did not require Bush nor the media to know your conspiracy theories were full of bull hockey.

As I've said many times before, I know that you CTs must believe that all people who don't believe what you believe are sheep, but it simply is not so.

You feel comfortable believing in a giant conspiracy that involved thousands of Americans, none of whom had said boo about it. That's up to you. I'll stick to evidence and rational thought.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
User avatar
Nebula
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16288
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 121 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: Puzzle Palace

Re: September 11

Postby kompili » Nov 16th, 2012, 7:05 pm

Nebula wrote:
You feel comfortable believing in a giant conspiracy that involved thousands of Americans, none of whom had said boo about it. That's up to you. I'll stick to evidence and rational thought.


A course not, everyone believed the Bush story like yourself, they forgot about the evidence and rational thought. Like their great leader told them to.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
User avatar
kompili
Guru
 
Posts: 9586
Likes: 404 posts
Liked in: 255 posts
Joined: Jul 29th, 2009, 11:10 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: September 11

Postby Nebula » Nov 16th, 2012, 7:12 pm

You are so funny, kompili. You just can't wrap your head around the fact that some of us don't require Bush, the official story or the media to arrive at a different conclusion than you. And that conclusion is that your fanciful theories have no merit.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
User avatar
Nebula
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16288
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 121 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: Puzzle Palace

Re: September 11

Postby goatboy » Nov 16th, 2012, 8:38 pm

kompili wrote:
A course not, everyone believed the Bush story like yourself, they forgot about the evidence and rational thought. Like their great leader told them to.


Just as you have forgotten to apply critical and rational thought to your theory. Like your great Internet told you, we must be true because we are the sacred!

It's funny how you just dismiss any line of thought that could actually lead you to question the veracity of your own story. Why is that? Because you have no real defence against scrutiny of your own agenda?
goatboy
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4775
Likes: 51 posts
Liked in: 746 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2008, 8:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest