Now get off the "Sandy Hook" was a Hoax Drug, K?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Now get off the "Sandy Hook" was a Hoax Drug, K?

Post by Queen K »

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/516-aft ... n-t-a-hoax

Alex Jones has caused undeniable evil in this World by promugating that the shooting at Sandy Hook school was a hoax, with elaborate plots, conspiries and actors all in with the firemen, police, doctors and EMTs who had to attend the dead and wounded.

This complete and grossly evil fraud should not be heard from again, but you know, we have this thing called the internet, so we will. Unfortunately.

So to everyone still saying that the Sandy Hook School shooting is a fraud, your leader has admitted libel. LIBEL.

So get off the drugs and get out from the tinfoil body armour.

Get treatment.
Get anti-psychotic drugs if you have to.

But just stop lying. And hurting the parents who lost their children.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
RupertBear
Übergod

Re: Now get off the "Sandy Hook" was a Hoax Drug, K?

Post by RupertBear »

Scum like Alex Jones feed off the gullible.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This may PO some on here.
This Jones should maybe have big glass of that cool-aid that other Jones gave out.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

I stopped following Alex Jones many, many years ago. He's nothing but Zionist shill and you're falling for it.

A question I pose to anyone unable to address the realities of Sandy Hook:

As a parent or guardian of a child who suddenly passed, would there be anything that would stop you from physically seeing your loved one before laying it to rest?

Every parent or guardian that I have asked this question has responded with a firm 'No, there is absolutely nothing that would stop me from seeing my loved one before laying it to rest!'. Now, what's most interesting about this overwhelming response is that not one of the alleged parents of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook had any issue with not physically seeing their loved ones before laying them to rest. I repeat, not one of the alleged parents of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook minded not physically seeing their loved ones before alleged laying them to rest.

I've posted this video many times. It's time you people made the effort to watch it...

We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook - A collaboration of numerous independent journalists outlining the significant issues surrounding the events at Sandy Hook, CT.
https://archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToT ... herQuality
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Days after Kelly's profile, InfoWars personality Owen Shroyer said it was "not possible" Heslin held his child and saw the bullet hole in his head because the medical examiner had said parents identified their deceased children using photographs. The lawsuit, however, notes that "parents were permitted to see and hold their children soon thereafter."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/17/media/s ... index.html
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Sandy Hook is THE most provable hoax out there, no amount of main stream media's fear and shaming tactics will ever change this fact.

I would think those who believe the going narrative of Sandy Hook are the ones on some type of drug, even if it's the drug called Tell a vision.
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Apr 30th, 2018, 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Lying about the poor children just shows lack of character. Some people just buy into the conspiracy theories because they are easily swayed.

The cases are Pozner v. Jones, GN-18-001842, District Court of Travis County, Texas, and Heslin v. Jones, GN-18-001835, District Court of Travis County, Texas.

http://time.com/5243124/sandy-hook-parents-alex-jones/
Last edited by Fancy on Apr 30th, 2018, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:Lying about the poor children just shows lack of character.

Lying about children does show a lack of character. Agreed.

In connection to Sandy Hook; the parents, teachers, police, politicians, media, president et al, can and should now be seen for exactly what they are. Lying Scum and frauds of the lowest character.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

peaceseeker wrote:I stopped following Alex Jones many, many years ago. He's nothing but Zionist shill and you're falling for it.

A question I pose to anyone unable to address the realities of Sandy Hook:

As a parent or guardian of a child who suddenly passed, would there be anything that would stop you from physically seeing your loved one before laying it to rest?

Every parent or guardian that I have asked this question has responded with a firm 'No, there is absolutely nothing that would stop me from seeing my loved one before laying it to rest!'. Now, what's most interesting about this overwhelming response is that not one of the alleged parents of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook had any issue with not physically seeing their loved ones before laying them to rest. I repeat, not one of the alleged parents of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook minded not physically seeing their loved ones before alleged laying them to rest.

I've posted this video many times. It's time you people made the effort to watch it...

We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook - A collaboration of numerous independent journalists outlining the significant issues surrounding the events at Sandy Hook, CT.
https://archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToT ... herQuality

Always eloquent and calm in your many posts stating the facts.

Always appreciated on this end. Thank you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:In connection to Sandy Hook; the parents, teachers, police, politicians, media, president et al, can and should now be seen for exactly what they are. Lying Scum and frauds of the lowest character.

Like I said, some people just are easily duped into the conspiracy theory and you're obviously one of them. I feel for the poor families that buried their children. The lawsuits I will be interested in hearing more about.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:https://www.pluralist.com/posts/516-after-getting-sued-for-libel-alex-jones-concedes-sandy-hook-wasn-t-a-hoax

Alex Jones has caused undeniable evil in this World by promugating that the shooting at Sandy Hook school was a hoax, with elaborate plots, conspiries and actors all in with the firemen, police, doctors and EMTs who had to attend the dead and wounded.

This complete and grossly evil fraud should not be heard from again, but you know, we have this thing called the internet, so we will. Unfortunately.

So to everyone still saying that the Sandy Hook School shooting is a fraud, your leader has admitted libel. LIBEL.

So get off the drugs and get out from the tinfoil body armour.

Get treatment.
Get anti-psychotic drugs if you have to.

But just stop lying. And hurting the parents who lost their children.

if you only knew...
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Always eloquent and calm in your many posts stating the facts.

Those weren't facts. The facts will be brought forward in the lawsuits.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Queen K wrote:But just stop lying. And hurting the parents who lost their children.

The fraudsters and conspiracy theorists probably took too many drugs - they can't be helped but they can be sued.

Brennan Gilmore, 38, said in that lawsuit that Jones and InfoWars published stories that damaged his reputation and led to threats against him.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texa ... SKBN1HO2FU
Because_They_Lie
Banned

I see, suing someone for their perception. Interesting indeed. Thought police anyone!

I am so glad that all you do with your life is hang out acting as bi law enforcement on a small local community forum, otherwise we might be up you know what creek without even being allowed to paddle.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:I see, suing someone for their perception. Interesting indeed. Thought police anyone!

I am so glad that all you do with your life is hang out acting as bi law enforcement on a small local community forum, otherwise we might be up you know what creek without even being allowed to paddle.

Careful now - personal remarks aren't warranted and I have nothing to do with the lawsuits being filed against some terrible people for unjust persecution of the families who lost their children and so much more at Sandy Hook.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”