Agenda 21, The Plan To Kill You

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Agenda 21, The Plan To Kill You

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Agenda 21, The Plan To Kill You

Post by Queen K »

Fabvious, Roman General: His system was to weaken and weaken and weaken the enemy and then move in. Weaken and weaken.

So David Icke here is showing how the World population was weakened and now add, covid has moved in, or is being moved in.

Once everything is viewed throught the matrix of depopulation, it makes sense.

Being saying this for years now.
Last edited by Queen K on Mar 16th, 2020, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:Once everything is viewed throught the matrix of depopulation, it makes sense.

Being saying this for years now.

I didn't think you would share a positive response to my post QueenK, but its refreshing.

Thanks for sharing your opinion :)
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Yes i agree as well. There is a movement to kill off all rural populations i have no doubt.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Jflem1983 wrote:Yes i agree as well. There is a movement to kill off all rural populations i have no doubt.

I think its a bigger cull than just rural dwellers - the cult of death at its peek in our life time.

Its everywhere, in our food, air, soil, water...all the elements that sustain life are being destroyed and replaced with artificial elements. Its a high jack of monumental proportions!

...and as evil as evil could possibly be.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Can you post a synopsis? Posting a one and a half hour video with no comment is a bit evil in itself.
You and 71 others Like this post
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

1992 a summit was held in Brazil. George H. W. Bush announced the NWO at this summit.

The summit went on to outline UN agenda 21.
You will need to do a google search of agenda 21 to find all it entails as it is huge. In a nutshell. It is a plan to de populate the world down to 500 million elites . Using famine war disease drought or any other means .
It is all incremental. Starting with regulations that are now in place. Carbon tax is a big part of this . Soon there will be reasons to keep people out of the back country all together. Keep people away from reality. Keep them in the dirty cities where they are easier to kill off.

If you read about agenda 21 u will realize it is real. It is happening. Our leaders are going along with it regardless of political stripe.

The only world leader to buck this trend has been TRUMP
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

How? How in the world do people fall for this level of delusion?
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Jflem1983 wrote:1992 a summit was held in Brazil. George H. W. Bush announced the NWO at this summit.

The summit went on to outline UN agenda 21.
You will need to do a google search of agenda 21 to find all it entails as it is huge. In a nutshell. It is a plan to de populate the world down to 500 million elites . Using famine war disease drought or any other means .
It is all incremental. Starting with regulations that are now in place. Carbon tax is a big part of this . Soon there will be reasons to keep people out of the back country all together. Keep people away from reality. Keep them in the dirty cities where they are easier to kill off.

If you read about agenda 21 u will realize it is real. It is happening. Our leaders are going along with it regardless of political stripe.

The only world leader to buck this trend has been TRUMP

In 1992, the world's population was 5.5 billion. Today, it is 7.6 billion. Apparently depopulation efforts are unsuccessful so far.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Gilchy wrote:How? How in the world do people fall for this level of delusion?

Ask the UN Gilchy - it's their agenda.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

No one said it was gonna work. Its just what the idiots are doing

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Gilchy wrote:How? How in the world do people fall for this level of delusion?
No critical thinking?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Im assuming all the funny clowns on here have actually read up about this. Instead of just making stupid comments.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I see you added to those comments.

However, since a study by the University of British Columbia and McGill University has found that people who live in rural areas are happier than their city counterparts, I don't see the rural die-off happening.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

So, this is what constitutes free thinking in your world?

"Translation of the UN's "2030 Agenda blueprint for globalist government" (controlled by corporate interests)
Goal 1) End poverty in all its forms everywhere

Translation: Put everyone on government welfare, food stamps, housing subsidies and handouts that make them obedient slaves to global government. Never allow people upward mobility to help themselves. Instead, teach mass victimization and obedience to a government that provides monthly "allowance" money for basic essentials like food and medicine. Label it "ending poverty."

Goal 2) End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture

Translation: Invade the entire planet with GMOs and Monsanto's patented seeds while increasing the use of deadly herbicides under the false claim of "increased output" of food crops. Engineer genetically modified plants to boost specific vitamin chemicals while having no idea of the long-term consequences of genetic pollution or cross-species genetic experiments carried out openly in a fragile ecosystem.

Goal 3) Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages

Translation: Mandate 100+ vaccines for all children and adults at gunpoint, threatening parents with arrest and imprisonment if they refuse to cooperate. Push heavy medication use on children and teens while rolling out "screening" programs. Call mass medication "prevention" programs and claim they improve the health of citizens."

From The Natural News.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”