Is Barack Obama a Muslim wolf in Christian wool?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Is Barack Obama a Muslim wolf in Christian wool?

Post by binky11 »

This is just one article of many, if you research this man, he's way bad news!

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12745.htm
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

"..In kindergarten, Senator Obama wrote an essay titled 'I Want to Become President.'"..

ummm, wouldn't that be, "..In kindergarten, 5 year-old Obama wrote an essay titled 'I Want to Become President.'""?

Matthew 7:15
nolanrh
Übergod

Re: Is Barack Obama a Muslim wolf in Christian wool?

Post by nolanrh »

binky11 wrote:This is just one article of many, if you research this man, he's way bad news!

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12745.htm

I won't discuss the validity of this article any more than noting the obvious bias an Israeli media outlet would have against a presidential candidate looking to end the power of lobbyists in Washington. Some of links cited as evidence by the article claim the exact opposite... geez

Aside from being appalled at the title of your post (the title of the article) I want to ask you, even if he did grow up a devout Muslim, are you insinuating that this make him bad news?
mclure
Fledgling

Post by mclure »

Umm....whats wrong with Muslim's. I doubt he's a Muslims, but if he was it shouldn't make a difference. You make yourself look really bad with this post.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

mclure wrote:Umm....whats wrong with Muslim's. I doubt he's a Muslims, but if he was it shouldn't make a difference..

can't do any worse than the Christian currently in office. :smt102
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

i think the problem most people have is with lying. if he is a Muslim then say so. and if he isn't, i would really suggest he switch churchs. the one he is going to isn't doing his image one bit of good.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

can't do any worse than the Christian currently in office

Now thats funny!!!!! :coffeecanuck:
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

If you REALLY did your homework and didn't just go by what you hear and see on tv, then you would know this guys history. It is ALL going to come out in the open very soon I believe. This is just one article of many legit ones that are finally coming close to reveal this guy for who he really is. There are many great muslims, trust me, he is not one of them. Someone in my family has been researching him and basically all the current goverment issues, and I mean spending more time on it than you spend sleeping. He is disabled and stuck in the home, no need to tell him to get a life. It's his interest, he has spent literally thousands of hours on this. I personally know very little, but enough to know he's not just bad but evil. Unlikely he will win anyway, but in the event he should, all I can say is WOW. If your a fan of his, you will just cry "not credible" anyway. Muslims in general? What can I say, if a suspisious looking muslim was getting on my airplane I would get a train. There was a recent poll somewhere to that effect and the results were over 90% felt the same way, whether they want to admit it or not. I'm not rascist, just smart and practical.
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Re: Is Obama Girl a fox?

Post by eyepop »

define 'suspisious looking muslim'...

(i fly next week
so it would be good to know)

binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Well unfortunatly I would be suspisious of most any of them on a plane next to me!
Remember the kafuffle shortly after 9/11 when a lady de-boarded a plane because there was a couple/group of muslims on it? She was scared. They made the muslims get off that particular plane and I'm sure after extensively being checked out they were able to board another plane but hey, I'd be nervous too. I could see if only a small percent of the terrorists were muslims but come on, we know better.
It's the same with many things today, I wouldn't rent my place out to young people (been there done that) The over 40 crowd I never had a prob with. The under 25 crowd, well 100% of them screwed me. It gives a bad name for the good ones for sure, and there is good in all races, ages ect. But sometimes you have to protect yourself and your family.
I don't want to see this post get this derailed, its about an evil man who is running for pres of USA, there is so much evidence & truth, go find it. If you don't find it, it's either because your not looking or you don't want to.
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

binky11 wrote:..The under 25 crowd, well 100% of them screwed me...

i doubt that.

:biggrin:
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

binky11 wrote:Well unfortunatly I would be suspisious of most any of them on a plane next to me!

well ok i might be too,
if this guy was lounging outside the airport.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

binky11 wrote:If you REALLY did your homework and didn't just go by what you hear and see on tv, then you would know this guys history. It is ALL going to come out in the open very soon I believe.

I seriously doubt your version of what Obama is all about is going to come out.

There are many great muslims, trust me, he is not one of them.

Sorry, I don't trust you.

Someone in my family has been researching him and basically all the current goverment issues, and I mean spending more time on it than you spend sleeping. He is disabled and stuck in the home, no need to tell him to get a life. It's his interest, he has spent literally thousands of hours on this.

I'm sorry, but anyone spending thousands of hours on anything other than researching for a book needs to get a life.

What can I say, if a suspisious looking muslim was getting on my airplane I would get a train.

You should really be careful of suspicious looking evangelical Christians too. You should also watch out for suspicious looking people on trains. (Remeber the Spain bombings?)

I'm not rascist, just smart and practical.

Famous last words of racists.
Last edited by Nebula on Mar 28th, 2008, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Re: Is Barack Obama a devil in Christian wool?

Post by eyepop »

O.M.A.!

she's right
he could be as bad as she says.

LINK
___

Post by ___ »

mclure wrote:Umm....whats wrong with Muslim's. I doubt he's a Muslims, but if he was it shouldn't make a difference.

In this day and age, Image what do you think?

P.S. - the question is rhetorical...
Last edited by ___ on Mar 28th, 2008, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”