Bush Crime Family

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
ValB58
Banned

Re: Bush Crime Family

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:Then you're even dumber than you sound. Anyone who knows anything about me ( or has basic reading comprehension) would know that not only do I like "shiny things" and am willing to work more and harder to get them but more importantly that I think all those designations are just a way to manipulate people and keep them divided . I am no ism or ist

I don't believe you. Anything you say or type, will not change my impression or opinion about you. Thanks for coming out, and good luck with convincing others. You have not made any new friends or influenced others in your favour.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^You seem to be mistaking me for someone who gives a rats *bleep* what you ( or anyone) believes. I only posted what I did in response to what I considered an absurd blanket statement . Had I known this would unleash the "Gates of Stupidity" I may have reconsidered that decision. Have a great day comrade
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:^^^^^You seem to be mistaking me for someone who gives a rats *bleep* what you ( or anyone) believes. I only posted what I did in response to what I considered an absurd blanket statement . Had I known this would unleash the "Gates of Stupidity" I may have reconsidered that decision. Have a great day comrade

Good luck in your real life.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

sanfish wrote:Even if you're comprehenshion of what I was saying was even anywhere near to being close, I'd still find this comment ironic coming from someone with your screen name. However , that's not what I was saying at all. What I WAS commenting on was the absurdity of the blanket statement made in the post I was replying too. It's not ok to just invent anything ( well I guess except for "inventions "). I'm saying the only thing more idiotic than the bat *bleep* craziest "ct" is the the belief that anything that goes against the "official" story is just a "crazy conspiracy theory" .

Nobody said that, either. Discussion and debate are two extremely important parts of a free society. Moreover, I'm all for alternative theories - as long as they have a factual base.

The terrorist attacks of 9/11, for example, have some very legitimate counterpoints to the accepted series of events. Once those theories take that extra step and try to allege who is accountable, with no evidence, that's specifically where I take issue.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^ ironic that you would allege to put words in my mouth with no such evidence
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:^^^^ ironic that you would allege to put words in my mouth with no such evidence

I can offer you my copies of my "Dale Carnegie" tapes of how to "Win friends and influence people" tapes.

http://www.dalecarnegie.com/ebook/secre ... fgodQnoAYg

Perhaps you could reduce your obnoxious level?

Putting "words" in your mouth, is not the first thoughts that I and many others have chosen.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

I have no doubt that someone like you fantasizes about putting something else in my mouth but while I support your lifestyle choices you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not the obnoxious one. I barely comment on here and have never posted some "crazy conspiracy theory", but merely responded (and corrected) some obnoxious ( and false ) statements made by others .
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:I have no doubt that someone like you fantasizes about putting something else in my mouth but while I support your lifestyle choices you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not the obnoxious one. I barely comment on here and have never posted some "crazy conspiracy theory", but merely responded (and corrected) some obnoxious ( and false ) statements made by others .

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Feb 8th, 2015, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rules are relaxed in this forum but that doesn't extend to physical threats.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^^ stand down soldier ! If you're having trouble with any of the definitions to the words I used in my posts you can try google. If you noticed, I only replied to the absurd blanket post. It is you and free rights that then continued an attack just as per usual . It's ironic ( there's that word you don't understand again) that such an obnoxious poster would feel so butt hurt due to some words on a silly forum . You can't accuse someone else of "chest beating" when it is easy to look back and see who's been on the attack and who's merely been responding . Case in point , even though you tried a "weak tea" attempt at insulting my "real world life" ( which is amazing by the way) you ended it with "nice words" so I didn't even respond . You then go out of your way to attack/engage me again when I wasn't even speaking to you. Please go work on your anger issues and please understand that the only reason your "threat" ( read you're not intimidating anyone) isn't acionable is because your words ( much less anything else you could ever attempt to hurl at me) don't hurt me.
Attachments
image.jpg
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Feb 8th, 2015, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rules are relaxed in this forum but that doesn't extend to physical threats.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

sanfish wrote:I guess the answer would be no? As I don't engage in silly physical confrontations due to words on the Internet .Now that I've answered your question. Answer mine. Did you just actually threaten me physically on a public forum ? Really? Yet you called me the "chest beater" and the obnoxious one? Really? How about if you have such a problem with what someone says you always have the option of not reading it. I haven't been engaging you but rather responding to you . I'll even let you get the last word in as long as it's even somewhat civil .

Don't waste your time answering that character, he's here just to fight anything that's posted, and he's probably paid to do it.
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:I guess the answer would be no? As I don't engage in silly physical confrontations due to words on the Internet .Now that I've answered your question. Answer mine. Did you just actually threaten me physically on a public forum ? Really? Yet you called me the "chest beater" and the obnoxious one? Really? How about if you have such a problem with what someone says you always have the option of not reading it. I haven't been engaging you but rather responding to you . I'll even let you get the last word in as long as it's even somewhat civil .

Read it for yourself....skippy.
https://thisscienceiscrazy.wordpress.com/tag/simian/
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^^ I have no need to read anything (and haven't /won't even click on the link) as I have noting to say on the subject of this thread ( much less interact with you). If you miss me at all, make some absurd blanket statement . If not, have a great life
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Yes, the rules are relaxed in this forum BUT they don't extend to threats of physical violence so KNOCK IT OFF.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

sanfish wrote:^^^^ ironic that you would allege to put words in my mouth with no such evidence

What words did I "allegedly" put in your mouth? I quoted your post verbatim and responded to it.

Reading comprehension for the win.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”