Alaskan Magnetometers Detect Glitches With 9/11 Events

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
xCandyx
Fledgling

Re: Alaskan Magnetometers Detect Glitches With 9/11 Events

Post by xCandyx »

did I quote you averagejoe? no.

How about you clue in...I was responding to the original post on page 1, the topic and reason for this thread...I cant be bothered with your post on how a hologram works/is or whatever it is that you wrote, to be honest.
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ya same here XcandyX. Maybe you should have said you were referring to page one. Didn't sound like it. Wait a minute, I just re read your posting and you were replying to me. So if you don't care about holograms then why say anything. Just stupid coments! Boy I see the school system grads out some real smart people these days hey XcandyX. They can't answer a question when asked.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
xCandyx
Fledgling

Post by xCandyx »

OooOh stupid comments shot back at by...stupid comments!!!

Hold on, let me get my crayons out and we can have a 'who has the better colors' war.

I was not replying to you, unfortunately I do not hold the power to take my post and insert it underneath the thread author's original post. I guess I gave you too much credit and figured, since I did not quote you, nor did I reference or even type a reply that would seem coherent enough to be mistaken for a response to your question that I didn't need to go into great detail about whom or what my post was actually in reference to. I assumed it was obvious..

My apologies.

In lieu of the tinfoil you thought I was offering to you, I'm sure I could dig up a helmet you can borrow.
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

Action will be louder than words about this whole topic :loonytunes: :loonytunes: :loonytunes: :loonytunes:
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Wow, I just saw the footage of that hologram on CNN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fQ_EsMJMs&NR=1
That is freaky stuff, what amazes me is that you can't see through her, she appears to be solid. Also, she has no reflection or shadow, just like the plane that hit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ROZEt0 ... re=related

What's even freakier is that they also have the technology to make an object virtually invisible by bending light around it, the orb could be a missile with a cloaking device. It all seems star trekish, but the technology is there, and once the military has it, guaranteed they're going to use it, and probably not for the good of mankind. All food for thought, ya just never know.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Dave_1963
Banned

Post by Dave_1963 »

Actually, the CNN "hologram" was not a true hologram. A real hologram is made using lasers. I watched the CNN thingy and they explained how they did it. The newswoman was in a large green tent, and she was surrounded by a couple of dozen hi-def video camera's. They took the images from all 24 camera's and turned it into one single image with a computer. The guy in CNN studio's couldn't see the reporter, only the people watching the show could see her.
I can't say one way or the other if I believe the conspiracy theories, but I have a lot of relatives in the USA that are starting to think that the US government had a hand in the 9/11 attacks.
The person that started this discussion was partially correct in stating that G.W. Bush's granddad wanted to turn the USA into a giant Nazi concentration camp. Bush's granddad was friends with Hitler, and after WW2 he took prisoners from concentration camps and used them as slave labour in his mining operations.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/se ... ndworldwar
Puts a different spin on the grandpa and Hitler being friends rumour - seems a more reliable source
he took prisoners from concentration camps and used them as slave labour in his mining operations.
Source please.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dave_1963
Banned

Post by Dave_1963 »

That is pretty much the same story I heard....The History Channel had a bio of Bush Sr., and that is where I got the story from. I saw it on t.v., so it must be true!!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Must have been a fascinating story - love the history channel.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Thanks Dave_1963! That's the only explenation that anyone has given me about holograms. Instead of the tiresome tinfoil jokes. And thanks to Zzontar for the posting and video.Thanks again.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”