JFK Assassination

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

JFK Assassination

Post by peaceseeker »

It doesn't surprise me in the least there are still those who, without a doubt, believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted solely in the assassination of John F. Kennedy...maybe the following links can shed some light to what actually happened that day.

All evidence aside...why do multiple witnesses (around 40) report seeing the BACK of Kennedy's head being blown out?...including the doctors who attended the autopsy! ...when it can be clearly seen in the Zapruder film that the back of Kennedy's head is still intact while the right front of his forehead "explodes" prior to its moving back and to the left.

There is only one conclusion to be drawn from this...either all witnesses and doctors were LYING to what they claim to have seen that day (hmmm, sounds eerily similar to how witnesses were/are treated relating to the events of 9/11), or the Zapruder film along with the autopsy photos have been forged or altered in order to give credence to the "lone gunmen" theory...plain and simple.

JFK's head wound...4 mins...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhWJowvbtxs

JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery...5 mins...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXzX1DtJE

The wound mistake...
http://www.assassinationscience.com/joh ... wound.html

JFK lecture given by Dr. James H. Fetzer...58 mins...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06dg7xjAMk
Last edited by peaceseeker on Nov 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: JFK Assassination

Post by averagejoe »

I read that approx. 98% of the American people believe that Lee Harvey Oswalt did not act alone. I think it was a S.F. news article. I still have the orginal copies of the Vancouver Sun of the assasination. I was looking at the old pictures in the Sun and noted the rifle was a single shot bolt action. There was no magazine attached to the rifle. I guess Lee was a fast shooter with a single shot rifle? I had read somewhere that he had a magazine on the rifle and that was reason for such quickness of the rifle. Sorry "No Magazine", I got the original picture.
Last edited by averagejoe on Nov 7th, 2008, 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Hey Mosen147, can put up the video of JFK at the Dallas airport showing the strange actions of the President's Secret Service that Nov. 22 morning? As you can tell, I'm only able to type. All to complicated, this high tech stuff. Thank you!
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Thanks for the reply averagejoe...did you have a chance to clean out your mailbox?...it won't accept any new mail sent to you.

Regarding the topic...it's important for people to see the many similarities between the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11 regarding the lack of investigation in both, along with the fact that there were "official stories" and "suspect/suspects" quickly tagged to each...and without ever wavering from these proposed findings even when confronted with incontrovertible evidence.

It doesn't seem to matter to the public that up to 7 of the 19 alleged hijackers have proved to be alive...along with the fact that the FBI has yet to change their list. It also doesn't seem to matter to the public that while Osama bin Laden is on the FBI's most wanted list...there is absolutely no reference of him being wanted for orchestrating the attacks on September 11, 2001.

From the FBI website...
"Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world."
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Our tolerance is simply amazing.

The Secret Service stand down video...whether it is or not, their actions are definitely peculiar...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5481454022
Last edited by peaceseeker on Nov 8th, 2008, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I'm no wiz on the computer. My e-mail believe it or not has been out since that storm in Aug.

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

No prob...just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Cheers!
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Yes I always wandered about how quickly they caught Oswalt and had the Hijackers pegged what the next day after 9/11? Even though they used fake passports and don't show up on the passenger lists. I use to fly alot. I flew to Toronto and back half a dozen times after 9/11 and I tried many times to use my cell phone. And not once did I ever get connected. The technology from my understanding didn't work in the early part of this decade. Also look around the ceiling of any airport see how many camera's are up there! Lots, but we have never seen one picture of any hijacker except of a grainy picture of Mohammed Atta in a McDonalds. If it's him? I guess for national security reasons? They don't want us to know where they hide the cameras? LOL

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Molen147, would you be able to put up the passenger lists for the 4 different plane on 9/11. It's been years since I looked at them.

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

There are many inconsistencies along with many ugly similarities within both events that many tend to overlook...without question.

The only "passenger lists" I have been able to locate are here...
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evid ... .html#ref1

Interesting to note...these are lists of "victims"...not the actual flight manifests.

They can't produce a flight manifest including any "arab names" because there weren't any hijackers on the planes.

None of the official hijackers of the Sep11th-attack appeared on the original manifest of the passenger list.

Sources: just "copy" and "paste" the links below into the browser window...
cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.html
cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html
cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua175.victims.html
cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua93.victims.html

Link to the above information...
http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/PassengerList.shtml
Last edited by peaceseeker on Nov 7th, 2008, 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ John Lennon
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

JFK approved plans to kill Castro and there were attempts, through the CIA, against Castro's life. In the fall of 1963 a front page article appeared in the NY Times in which Fidel Castro said the Kennedys had another thing coming if they thought they could try and kill him and not be punished. I paraphrase, but that's the gist of it. A couple of months later Kennedy was assassinated. In the documentary Rendezvous With Death details on the supposed Cuban involvement are exposed. Not surprisingly the Cubans deny any involvement. Perhaps they weren't involved, but then again . . .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I still can recall watching that on the television in 1963. Seems like everything came to a halt that day.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Fancy wrote:I still can recall watching that on the television in 1963. Seems like everything came to a halt that day.
Me too Fancy. And I remember watching TV as Lee Harvey Oswald was shot on Sunday, two days after the Friday assassination. Those of us who lived through that weekend understand why candidate Obama had four times the secret service detail of the sitting president.
usquebaugh
Guru

Post by usquebaugh »

Urbane wrote:
Fancy wrote:I still can recall watching that on the television in 1963. Seems like everything came to a halt that day.

Me too Fancy. And I remember watching TV as Lee Harvey Oswald was shot on Sunday, two days after the Friday assassination. Those of us who lived through that weekend understand why candidate Obama had four times the secret service detail of the sitting president.

It's sad that, although RFK had bodyguards, it was his tragic death that led to Secret Service details being provided to those running for president during the primary season, even prior to being nominated at their party's respective conventions. It was good to see that they installed bullet proof glass around Obama's podium at Grand Park in Chicago: good, but sad that that is a necessary precaution. I still think the man needs a pope mobile to keep safe!
Where oh where’d my body go?
Africa or Mexico?
Where or where’d my body go?
Where’d my body go?
Have you seen my ghost?
Staring at the ground?
Have you seen my ghost?
Sick of those *bleep* clouds
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

As if this forum needed any more conspiracy theories. Yes Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy. Someone or ones did not like JFK's for personally or politically reasons so JFK was removed. So maybe his replacement was a little more willing to carry out what was asked of JFK.
So just maybe it had nothing to do with what happen before Nov 22,1963 but what did happen after. JFK was against it. Just an idea and think about some of things LBJ started or pushed threw.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Not sure if anyone else saw it but I saw a news clip that showed an upcoming Discovery Channel documentary on the assasination. Apparently they reenact the situation and put a real sharp shooter in different locations to see if it is possible that there was a second gunman.

The clip didn't say when the show will air but perhaps someone will come across it and then post the date/time here so anyone who wants to see it can check it out.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”