UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by kompili »

We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

WOW! You are just all over the map. Can't you you just stick to one topic and fail miserably 1 at a time?.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

NASA Cuts Live ISS Video Feed As UFO Appears (Real Footage)

NASA was recently accused of cutting their live feed from the International Space Station (ISS) just as an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) was spotted hovering in sight.

The event took place on January 15th and is causing quite a stir. As you can see, it’s a small grey object slowly rising and then disappearing as NASA cut the feed. I am not saying this is an extraterrestrial space craft, but it’s unidentified.

That being said, I have provided some officially documented UFO footage from NASA in a video below this one, as well as more, vital information regarding the UFO phenomenon.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/01/23/nasa-cuts-live-iss-video-feed-as-ufo-appears-real-footage/
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:[youtube]http://www.e.com/watch?v=Mloo3kxQfFM[/youtube]

NASA Cuts Live ISS Video Feed As UFO Appears (Real Footage)

NASA was recently accused of cutting their live feed from the International Space Station (ISS) just as an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) was spotted hovering in sight.

The event took place on January 15th and is causing quite a stir. As you can see, it’s a small grey object slowly rising and then disappearing as NASA cut the feed. I am not saying this is an extraterrestrial space craft, but it’s unidentified.

That being said, I have provided some officially documented UFO footage from NASA in a video below this one, as well as more, vital information regarding the UFO phenomenon.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/01/23/nasa-cuts-live-iss-video-feed-as-ufo-appears-real-footage/

Accused is the key word. The link is to a "facebook" page and has absolutely NO credibility whatsoever. Everything before and after that, also has no validity and/credibility for the purpose of this debate. Oh.....yeah! What year was that from? It seams to be missing from the comment portion.

A useless piece of canine, fecal, material of the warmest and freshest variety. Thank you, once again, as to proving what the CTers will swallow without at least giving it the "sniff test" first.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Image

If aliens exist, what makes you think they are any more tolerant than we are?
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

goatboy wrote:
If aliens exist, what makes you think they are any more tolerant than we are?

We humans are STILL HERE. That means that aliens DON'T EXIST.

IF aliens did exist, the CTers would be the first to be obliterated. First rule of combat: destroy all communications.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

We'll just have to sit and wait ... the year 2063 will be the year we find out for sure if we are truly along or not.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

So if God is not human and does not live upon the Earth, by definition that would make God an alien. I wonder if God is real?
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Rendlesham Forest UFO Sighting Captured On Video
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... video.html

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

illumination rounds.JPG

I sure do hope that fella isn't collecting money from those people
Last edited by vinnied on Feb 3rd, 2015, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:So if God is not human and does not live upon the Earth, by definition that would make God an alien. I wonder if God is real?

Good question. Does something exist if we cannot prove it exists? Schrodingers Cat is dead and alive at the same time.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Another good question.

But unlike Schrödinger's thought experiment, millions have witnessed the UFO phenomena. My point in the God comparison was simply food for thought. Many people are conditioned to laugh and snicker at the ufo/alien phenomena, yet some of these same people will tell you they believe in God and yet God, if real, would in fact be an alien.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Are the Phoenix Lights back?
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... -back.html

Check out this interesting UFO video of an unknown lights in formation. This was filmed over Phoenix, Arizona on 2nd February 2015. Very similar sighting wes recorded over Arizona a few days ago and there are also some resemblance to the famous Phoenix lights from 1997 and 2007.

~ John Lennon

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”