UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^ Thanks for sharing...must've been a wonderful experience.

I like the woman's reaction in this footage...no fear just joyful interest...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Passion4Truth wrote:Firstly, there has been plenty of contact.

Dizzy1 wrote:There has? No offence, but if we had been contacted, it would be an event of historical proportions and media outlets would be on fire with the story and not just special interest websites with blurry videos of an atmospheric anomaly or aircraft. So, no, we haven't been contacted yet.

Yes, it is a HUGE event of historical proportions and you would think it would be all over the media, but credible witness testimony shows a different story. It seems some powerful people don’t want the masses to know, hence no media coverage and the huge conspiracy. Those with power and influence know that media control or influence is crucial.
Passion4Truth wrote:Have an open mind and do some of your own research into the subject.

Dizzy1 wrote:I do have a very open mind on this topic, but I also have a very logical opinion. And that logic tells me that an advanced species capable of travelling great distances across the galaxy would not make themselves visible if they are observing us and if they were trying to contact us, then they would make a real attempt at contacting us and not just flicker their lights from a distance.

Your “logical opinion” also has much to do with conditioning. It is not logical to believe all the millions of witnesses are seeing swamp gas or some other ridicules explanation. Sure, some can be explained, but certainly not all if you actually do some research. Is it more so logic or conditioning for so many to believe in a single omnipotent alien they call God of whom there has only been one or two witnesses of and for so many of those same people to laugh at others who believe in aliens of which there has been millions upon millions of witnesses of? This is an example of conditioning, as the “God believers” don’t even know they are believing in an alien. Your conditioning has more to do with believing the media is free to present any and all news to the public. As I mentioned before, those with power and influence know that media control or influence is crucial. Media omissions, distortion, inaccuracy and bias in the US and Canada is something acknowledged by many journalists and media outlets outside North America and is now slowly realized more and more inside the U.S. and Canada.
Passion4Truth wrote:Secondly, don't you think these advanced civilizations would have protocols for contacting war mongering, flesh eating savages like us? Maybe they are moving towards mass contact and the sitings of lights are all part of it.

Dizzy1 wrote:I've posted my theory many times before. We're not technologically ready for them to make contact with.

Which could be another reason that except for rare occasions, the majority of the up close observations are made more so on an individual basis so as not to modify any of our organized systems and so that humanity can exercise and manage our own affairs so that we can reach technical and spiritual maturity on our own.
Passion4Truth wrote:Thirdly, who's to say that all of what we are seeing are even lights as we know them? Maybe it's part of the process of an interdimentional shift? Maybe it is the material or programmable matter their craft is made of? Maybe part of the propulsion system? The possibilities are plentiful. No offense, but I think it is not me, but yourself that has not put much thought into the lights question.

Dizzy1 wrote:Again, if a species is capable of interstellar travel, they've figured out a way to remain out of sight.

As I said before:
Passion4Truth wrote:Secondly, don't you think these advanced civilizations would have protocols for contacting war mongering, flesh eating savages like us? Maybe they are moving towards mass contact and the sitings of lights are all part of it.

Passion4Truth wrote:Thirdly, who's to say that all of what we are seeing are even lights as we know them? Maybe it's part of the process of an interdimentional shift? Maybe it is the material or programmable matter their craft is made of? Maybe part of the propulsion system? The possibilities are plentiful. No offense, but I think it is not me, but yourself that has not put much thought into the lights question.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Again, if a species is capable of interstellar travel, they've figured out a way to remain out of sight.
humans are at the point of making cloaking devices work , we are no where near inter galactic spaceflight yet .
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Former Obama Pilot Says Virtually All Pilots Believe In UFOs
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... -ufos.html

Original article air date: April 13, 2015

Veteran pilot Andrew Danziger, who have 28 years of experience in the cockpit, claims to have spotted unidentified white disc hovering in the sky while on a routine flight across America. Danziger, who flew US Barack Obama in 2008 campaign tour, further asserts that virtually all pilots believe in UFOs.

The American pilot says he encountered a white disc floating through the sky during his flight in April 1989 between Kansas and Iowa. He reportedly saw the mysterious aerial disc transformed into a giant red ball and glowed for approximately 30 seconds before completely disappeared into the clouds.

Danziger says that the captain also witnessed the UFO for around 40 minutes before it started to change colour and vanished.

According to Danziger, the UFO looked the same to the moon faintly visible through the thin fog. He says that they had no idea about what they had saw, but certain it was not from here.

When Danziger shared their sighting to other pilots, he was amazed to know that many pilots often saw UFOs while traversing the skies.

Danziger reveals that they were not supposed to talk about UFOs, so they swore the station agent on duty to secrecy and agreed to remain silent about their incident to any of their co-workers.

But the veteran pilot is confident that he is not the only one in his profession to have witnessed an unexplained flying object in the skies. He reiterates that virtually all pilots believe in UFOs.

21st May 2015 Update:

Obama pilot details UFO sighting in interview with Fox News

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Bizarre Lights Hovering Over Countryside UFO
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... e-ufo.html

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

WATCH: NASA cuts live video transmission as THREE UFOs fly past Earth

NASA was reportedly forced to end a live stream from the International Space Station as THREE UFOs blasted out of Earth's atmosphere.

By Aaron Brown
PUBLISHED: 13:35, Mon, Jun 29, 2015 | UPDATED: 13:53, Mon, Jun 29, 2015
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/sci ... Alien-Life

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
Eyesightlimited

Post by Eyesightlimited »

If only one ufo ever captured on video was real, then that could mean more are real. There are 1000s of new ones every year. Are they all fake? It only takes 1 to make it real.
If u are a keyboard warrior with a closed mind opinion then id have to say... i feel sorry that you are so nieve. There is alot of disinformation out there. Its purpose to create more like alanh. My advice : look up.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I absolutely believe that many of these are "real" in that they were recorded or observed and described accurately. If the narrative was "hey look, here's something I saw and I don't know what it is," then I would have no problem with that at all.

That isn't the case though. My issue has always been the attempt to make a connection between these strange things one observes in the sky with the theory that they are aliens from some distance planet. Maybe they are, but there's literally no supporting evidence for that theory.

They could, just as realistically, be military vehicles or surveillance equipment. Drones. I also don't believe that the government is willfully controlling information from the public - that would imply that every government on earth with any information is holding it back, and this is unlikely. The US government announced that many of these sightings were, in fact, military aircraft. Now I know some of you absolutely refuse to believe a single word the governments say about anything, but at this time you're not in a position to offer up any evidenced alternatives.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

It's a biggie!...

Mothership over Pampanga
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... panga.html

Very interesting footage - massive size...

Interesting footage of an object taken over Mazatlan...

Bright craft caught on tape over Mexico
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... exico.html

Original footage...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Exposing The Truth In Osaka: Footage of Ten White Globes Floating In Sky
Posted on July 30, 2015
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... n-sky.html

~ John Lennon
SassySasquatch
Board Meister

Post by SassySasquatch »

UFO's man ...that's just too funky
"...always keep your mind and heart open." - Henry Fonda
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Boy am posting to support this????
If you do the simple math,
If one star has a planet with life.
Then an infinite number of planets have life.
If beings on one planet can travel beyond the gravity well of their planet,
Then beings on an infinite number of planets can travel beyond the gravity well of their planets.
So sooner or later some being, maybe human is going to visit a planet of a distant star.
May be last year, next year, or in a billion years, but it will happen

Self is hard wired to doubt the tripe that is being promoted on this thread tho'
If humans approached a planet with sentient life, we would be talking our way in, so that we would not get wiped out as alien invaders.
Any intelligent beings arriving at earth would be doing the same.
We're lost but we're making good time.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”