UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Re: UFOs... and lots of 'em!

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

Passion4Truth wrote:Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: April 29 - May 3, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/connie-wi ... 40819.html

" or so we hope. "

Is contained within the very first sentence of the opening statement.

Reader beware.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

GenuinelyInterested wrote:
" or so we hope. "

Is contained within the very first sentence of the opening statement.

Reader beware.

A citizen's HEARING on disclosure is coming. They are hoping for full disclosure in the future.......what is your point?
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems, as Iranian physicist Mr Mehran Tavakoli Keshe of the "Keshe Foundation" has been telling us for quite a while now ..... but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know....and this documentary will let you in:

SIRIUS: The Movie

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC
http://www.citizenhearing.org/index.html

An event will be held in Washington, DC at the National Press Club from April 29 to May 3, 2013 in which a powerful group of researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for 30 hours over five days before former members of the U.S. House and Senate - a Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure. The motto for this event is "If Congress will not do its job, the people will." A theatrical quality documentary will be produced about this event slated for distribution in the fall of 2013. The goal of this event/documentary is nothing less than ending the ET truth embargo in 2013. http://www.citizenshearing.org
http://www.youtube.com/user/CitizenHear ... ture=watch

An interesting clip from the proceedings...

* UFOs shutting off Nuclear Warheads
* Possible message from ETs to GET RID of our nuclear weapons
* Acknowledged SPACE Military Force by Senator Mike Gravel
* Reasons why, the Cabal is NOT disclosing the Truth (Power and Greed)

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Just after the massive tornado in Oklahoma....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5parSVsr ... e=youtu.be
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

averagejoe wrote:Just after the massive tornado in Oklahoma....

Excellent, aj...thanks for sharing.
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:Just after the massive tornado in Oklahoma....

Why do all "ufo's" have to be lit up? Do they need to see where they're going?
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

It is easier to see, when looking from the darkness into the light,than it is to see from the light into the darkness.
This is basic physics from a grade 5 level, (Even in Canadian education).

Why do all "ufo's" have to be lit up? Do they need to see where they're going?

Maybe they have so many "dashboard lights", that they can be seen from hundreds of miles away?

My question would be then, "If WE can so easily see their "dashboard lights" from such a great distance." How come we are not able to see the life forms behind the lights?"

IF these "visitors" are so technologically advanced to travel from light years away, create crop circles, without any human witnesses and leave again without refueling, but not intelligent enough to dim their dashboard lights to avoid detection is beyond comprehension.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

GenuinelyInterested wrote:It is easier to see, when looking from the darkness into the light,than it is to see from the light into the darkness.

This is basic physics from a grade 5 level, (Even in Canadian education).
Maybe they have so many "dashboard lights", that they can be seen from hundreds of miles away? My question would be then, If WE can so easily see their "dashboard lights" from such a great distance." How come we are not able to see the life forms behind the lights

Of course it is easier to see from dark to light rather than light to dark. What makes you think the lights are coming from the interior of the craft? What makes you believe they would be looking through windows to navigate? The "light" is usually more of a glow in most cases, and most likely not light as we know it, but more of a plasma discharge or something similar. Although there are many cases where individual lights have been seen on a craft (notably the large triangular craft, and the lights are always on the bottom, in the same formation, and most likely part of the propulsion system) they are certainly not seen coming from the interior.
GenuinelyInterested wrote:IF these "visitors" are so technologically advanced to travel from light years away, create crop circles, without any human witnesses and leave again without refueling, but not intelligent enough to dim their dashboard lights to avoid detection is beyond comprehension.

You are right, that is beyond comprehension, just as suggesting it is dashboard lights being observed from afar.

Refueling? Not much of a Ufologist are ya? lol.

and FYI: There have been witnesses to crop circle creations, and it is small balls of light observed, not UFO's or "aliens".

-- Plato. 

Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“a plasma discharge or something similar.”

“most likely part of the propulsion system”

OK so we have a plasma based propulsion system that produces a very large amount of light very low on the horizon in an area full of storm chasers and the only video is another inconclusive segment that proves nothing. Why is there never any good footage? There had to be hundreds of people closer and no video. There are more cell phones then people in the USA and no can get a good shot of a fleet of UFO’s that close to the surface. I want to believe in a cosmic cousin that is there to help but proof is needed.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Not much of a Ufologist are ya? lol.

I am curious as to:
1st. Why is there a "lol" at the end of your question? Are you mocking my valid question or me personally?
2nd. If it is referred to as a "UFO", how could an UFOologist give answers about propulsion systems of something that has not yet been conclusively, "Identified". (How could anyone even suggest that they have the answer to the possibility/likelihood/probability, of the propulsion system when they have not yet positively identified the flying object, it's source and/or it's pilots?
For example:
The "light" is usually more of a glow in most cases, and most likely not light as we know it, but more of a plasma discharge or something similar. Although there are many cases where individual lights have been seen on a craft (notably the large triangular craft, and the lights are always on the bottom, in the same formation, and most likely part of the propulsion system) they are certainly not seen coming from the interior.

3rd. I am interested in where the information has originated that suggests that "Refueling" is not a possibility and worthy of being lol'ed at.
Refueling? Not much of a Ufologist are ya? lol.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Ranger66 wrote: I want to believe in a cosmic cousin that is there to help but proof is needed.

I am not sure how many sightings in total that there have been in the last ten thousand years, but many, many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with UFO's and to think that all these people are either crazy/hallucinating/perpetrating a hoax or seeing swamp gas is being naive in my opinion. Some of these people are very credible witnesses, and not to be dismissed lightly. In most cases a credible witness is all the proof needed in a court of law.

-- Plato. 

Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“but many, many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with UFO's”

But no evidence, I don’t expect it from people from the “last ten thousand years” I expect it from people in the last two years who have the technology . Your point is a deflection and does not answer the question why no hard evidence? Do you think that the last clip would stand up to the level of proof needed in a court of law that aliens exist?
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Why no hard evidence? I'm not positive, but according to an alleged message from our "cosmic cousins", they give this as an answer:

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis on purpose so as to touch the soul and not to modify any of our organized systems. Their discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own.

-- Plato. 

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”