UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: UFO's...and lots of 'em!

Post by Nebula »

molsen, how come you never offer an opinion on all these links you post? Or do you just naturally believe everything you see on YouTube?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

--
Last edited by Fancy on Oct 12th, 2010, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I saw a UFO once. Then I cleaned my glasses and it was gone.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Molsen, I am 100 times more likely to read something, than watch a video. Its hard to convert me if I don't have the seven thousand hours to watch the video.

To your credit, I really do like the name of this thread. Its a thing of beauty.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

recedingglacier wrote:Molsen, I am 100 times more likely to read something, than watch a video. Its hard to convert me if I don't have the seven thousand hours to watch the video.

Exactly. And on the same note, don’t make me read for the next 7,000 hours. Get to the point (skip the links).
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

Just have to ask, why do these experts on UFO's, that have gathered so many videos, and evidence, at least as they present it, feel the need to have an image of an artists representation of a spaceship hovering over Stonehenge? Do you think just maybe they could have at the least, used an actual photo of a UFO?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy...you can choose to either watch or not watch the videos I post...that's your prerogative. I'm not sure of what "discussion" you would like me to engage...if you want me to say I believe in UFOs, then okay, "I believe in UFOs...I have been a believer for as long as I can remember. I also believe they have been in our presence for thousands of years...and feel its time we (especially in Canada and the US), urged our media and govts to officially acknowledge the phenomenon along with the ever-increasing sightings that continue to happen worldwide (our media here in Canada and the US make sure to carry a related story only for a day or two all the while finding humor and a raised eyebrow whilst reporting...except it seems, when they're off camera...check out the reaction and interest from a broadcaster when he's off-camera in regard to the O'Hare Airport
sighting...witnessed by many, unacknowledged by the FAA and reported by few...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RwNNDg2 ... re=related)".

"I also believe crop circles (thread coming soon), with only around 6% proven to be man-made, are signs provided to us by our friends who come from distant planets/worlds/galaxies...as to what that "sign" is/means, I don't know...but is definitely something that requires more international attention than recveived in order to gain acceptance of its possible origins".

writerdave writes...
"I'm quite surprised molsen bothered to post all this idiocy since it's clear to anyone with
a brain that the whole space shuttle program is all smoke and mirrors, that no space
shuttle has actually left Earth (let alone orbit it) and people have been sucked in for 25
years using nothing more than video tricks and the cooperation of the controlled mass
media." NUFF SAID

recedingglacier, steven lloyd...
Without trying to sound rude...we always seem to find the time to do what we want.

AlanH...
Your questions and concerns are trivial...Santiago Garza and Jaime Maussan provide ample
information and video footage of various phenomena.

In Mexico, the television viewing public is privy to a program (similar to 20/20) airing every Sunday night that is completely devoted to UFOs and other related phenomena...not the "celebrity news" and "reality tv" shows we are continaully inundated with here in Canada and the US. I imagine the interest and acceptance would increase many fold if we were to employ the same type of television programming...just an observation.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

--
Last edited by Fancy on Oct 12th, 2010, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

molsen, I have found evidence of alien crop circles here in British Columbia...and lots of 'em!
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF ... 1&t=h&z=12
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

WOW!!...a very interesting experience you must have had Fancy...thank you for posting.

recedingglacier...
As mentioned, I have a crop circle thread in the making...make sure not to waste all your crop circle "humor" on this thread... :spinball:
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

- Douglas Murray
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFO's... and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

I know you prefer to provide humour within your posts recedingglacier...but I was curious to know where you find some of the "relevant" information you offer readers because you tend not to provide any links to support. I found it and now understand why...you're a chart lover, and chart lovers love charts! :spinball:

Graphjam: Music & Culture for People Who Love Charts
http://graphjam.com/2008/11/03/song-cha ... seen-ufos/
~ John Lennon
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I have a good friend of mine that was working on a ranch one time and he says he say a Big Foot less than 30 feet away.
- Douglas Murray
blip

Post by blip »

Molson, if you are into this type of stuff i highly recommend going to google video and typing in Secret Space it's pretty cool
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Re: .and lots of 'em!

Post by eyepop »

molsen147 wrote:As mentioned, I have a crop circle thread in the making...

kelowna 2008

i know, just a picture of a circle in some crop,
not to be taken as proof of a crop circle however.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”