UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

Similar UFOs over Toronto and Russia
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... ussia.html
Posted on October 2, 2015

Here’s a TV report from TercerMilenio about these strange sightings that happened earlier this year over Canada and Russia.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

deleted - broken link
Last edited by peaceseeker on Dec 31st, 2015, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Very interesting footage...

UFO over North Korea!
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... korea.html

Here’s one interesting report from The Third Millennium about this interesting sighting of a horseshoe-shaped UFO in the sky above Wonsan in North Korea. This happened on 15th September 2015.

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Beautiful footage from Santiago, Chile. Happy New Year!

Interesting Video Shows Fleet Of UFOs In Formation In The Night Sky Above Chile
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... chile.html

A video has sparked speculations after it seemed to show a fleet of UFOs hovering and travelling in formation. The 5-minute YouTube clip shows some bright lights flying in the evening sky above Santiago, Chile.

The lights appear in a distance and look to be flying together at first. Then they start to disseminate like planes coming in to land in a holding pattern above an airport before they disappear altogether.

Titled “Fantastic UFO sighting in Santiago,” the video was posted online on December 22, 2015. Some are convinced by its alien credentials. One commenter says that the UFOs are too fast to consider them Chinese lanterns. However, others suggest that the video only shows drones.

Unusual flying objects have been spotted in Chile, making the place as a UFO hotspot. Andean, a town of San Clemente located 170 miles south of Santiago, has been an area of UFO sightings for the last 20 years.

Hundreds of witnesses reported mysterious shiny objects that fly, drift, and disappear. The town has become the nation’s UFO capital and one of the famous places to spot unusual flying objects.

The San Clemente Trail, which stretches for 19 miles, passes through the Andes and takes visitors to the El Enladrillado, a 2,200-meter high spot where UFOs are said to land for very close encounters with Earth.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Mar 9th, 2016, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

I did see two F18s chasing a passenger jet last summer in Kelowna. Was weird
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Very interesting capture...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

UNICEF Releases Alien Integration Video
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/unicef- ... ideo-27606

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - March 22, 2016

This clip, entitled "Marciano" ("Martian") appeared on the UNICEF Chile Facebook page at the end of July 2015 and they are the owners this video.

It does a great job of causing you to develop empathy for a new student in a school who is mercilessly picked on and rejected by his peers because he is "different". In this case, his difference is that he looks like a hybrid between a human and reptilian - or alternately, a human hybrid with a classic, cable TV "Grey" alien.

The young boy's classic, pop-cultural ET appearance could be seen as a metaphor for "difference" and this piece could simply be a message of acceptance of "others" directed towards children but I tend to disagree that this is the only way to see this video.

First of all, Chile is not an extremely diverse society, such as that of the US, where in the households of New York City alone, over 800 languages are spoken every day. In Chile, Spanish is spoken by 99.5% of the population, which is composed of 89% European and 11% Indigenous South Americans - and a few Polynesians from Easter Island, which is part of Chile.

Secondly, details here point to this being a strong message specifically about aliens and/or alien hybrids: We see him at home, lying in bed with flying saucer print sheets, as he looks wistfully at the glow-in-the dark starfield on the bedroom ceiling.

During a school play where, onstage, we see young children playing the roles of a sorcerer and a Monarch butterfly-winged girl, the young outcast reveals his superpower skills in telekinesis to levitate the children onstage, thus adding more "magic" and drama to the magically-themed set-piece.

Suddenly, our green-skinned friend becomes the most popular boy in his class, as UNICEF urges us (in Spanish), "Don't miss the opportunity to accept somebody different. Don't miss the opportunity to for them to change your life."
~ John Lennon
itza

Post by itza »

That's right, a big deception is coming soon, the main media is talking a lot about UFOs now, is a sign that it is closer than we think.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

itza wrote:That's right, a big deception is coming soon, the main media is talking a lot about UFOs now, is a sign that it is closer than we think.

Agreed...we must be wary of the possible deception...

~ John Lennon
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

itza wrote:That's right, a big deception is coming soon, the main media is talking a lot about UFOs now, is a sign that it is closer than we think.

What big deception?
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

tsayta wrote:What big deception?

Definitely the possible deception...

~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Must point out the obvious - UFO means unidentified flying object - which clearly doesn't mean ET.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

The hilarity is that if the government announced that we do have evidence of, or have met, aliens, Peaceseeker would be the first to make a thread here about how the government cannot be trusted and how it's a deception by the Illuminati to distract us from the banks.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^^
The sad part is you two can't even fathom the change true disclosure would bring to the world and its inhabitants.
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^^
The sad part is you two can't even fathom the change true disclosure would bring to the world and its inhabitants.

Oh, no. I definitely can fathom how it would impact us. But I don't think you can fathom legitimate news sources from illegitimate ones.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”