UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFOs... and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

kompili wrote:Probably because they know idiotic humans, they would fire their weapons and then ask questions.

goatboy wrote:Lame answer. They have mastered a technology that carries them across vast expanses of the Universe and they're afraid of a bit of metal propelled out of a tube by something that goes bang?

Not a lame answer...kompili's right on the mark. For example, take the 'Battle of L.A.'...

What's most interesting about this event is that the object(s) in the sky (witnessed by thousands of citizens) never once retaliated during the hour-long bombardment by the US military (1,400+ anti-aircraft shells were used)...not once.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Beautiful...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:What's most interesting about this event is that the object(s) in the sky (witnessed by thousands of citizens) never once retaliated during the hour-long bombardment by the US military (1,400+ anti-aircraft shells were used)...not once. [/color]

That's because there was never anything there to fire back from. If it didn't exist in the first place.................

Ever wonder why 1,400+ shells never hit anything?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:What's most interesting about this event is that the object(s) in the sky (witnessed by thousands of citizens) never once retaliated during the hour-long bombardment by the US military (1,400+ anti-aircraft shells were used)...not once. [/color]

goatboy wrote:That's because there was never anything there to fire back from. If it didn't exist in the first place.................

Nothing there?...the object was witnessed by thousands of citizens and the bombardment by the US military had no effect. You should better educate yourself on the matter.
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://books.google.ca/books?id=YADTxxB ... id&f=false
Is this about the false alarm raid?

People can suffer mass hysteria - especially during war time.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:
Nothing there?...the object was witnessed by thousands of citizens and the bombardment by the US military had no effect. You should better educate yourself on the matter.

I'm not saying that thousands of people didn't see something. I'm saying it wasn't a UFO.

And, it's not that 1,400+ shells didn't have any effect on something, they never HIT anything, let alone not have any effect on it. Again, because there was nothing there in the first place..
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:

Was your education on the matter the 2 minute Youtube video you posted?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

goatboy wrote:And, it's not that 1,400+ shells didn't have any effect on something, they never HIT anything, let alone not have any effect on it. Again, because there was nothing there in the first place..

Who needs military intelligence, when there are so many genius keyboard critics? lol
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Who needs military intelligence, when there are so many genius keyboard critics? lol

Who needs any intelligence when you can just post Youtube video's. No critical thinking needed.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Those look exactly like reflections off planes - I wonder where the airport is.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:Those look exactly like reflections off planes - I wonder where the airport is.

'look exactly like reflections off planes'...good one. :dyinglaughing:

They look a lot like what's seen in this video - very beautiful and bright...and remember, planes don't hover.

~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

'look exactly like reflections off planes'...good one
You obviously haven't had the pleasure of witnessing what I have. Took a long time for the planes to actually show up but prior to that they were just balls of light that seemed to dance. I only wish I had my camera with me.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

goatboy wrote:That's because there was never anything there to fire back from. If it didn't exist in the first place.................

What would your explanation be for the situation then?

Why did army professionals and perhaps radar see something threatening? What did 1400 people see?

Doesn't make much sense to just say "there was nothing there."

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”