UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by Dizzy1 »

mexicalidreamer wrote:I see contrails regularly but the one I saw today was different. It was twin lines that were wavy and broken in places but still formed a straight line heading south. Somewhere ahead of the end of these twin lines there was an ovular object that was also white and heading south.

Took a picture of Korean Air Cargo 284 going from Toronto to Anchorage today as it passed over Northern Alberta ...

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/KAL284

... same idea, contrails form and start to get wavy and broken as the winds aloft swirl them around.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Dizzy1 wrote:If extra terrestrial beings are intelligent enough to travel these distances, they're intelligent enough to stay invisible in our atmosphere.

Maybe they're intelligent enough to know they can make their craft visible and there would be an endless supply of people making excuses for what it REALLY is... in their minds... if aliens have a sense of humour they must chuckle at how easy it is.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Tinfoil hat? check.

Since the dawn of time, man has reported in one way or another and in whatever way was possible at the time his experiences of the unexplainable and even the inexplicable.

Somewhere in the high nineties lays the number of fabricated/misinterpreted/misunderstood/uneducated/exaggerated accounts of these events. Very high nineties.

But still there remains a percentage, albeit small, of accounts where all attempts to discredit or explain away have failed.

There remains the question "what was it really?"

I choose to live my life with my mind open enough to accept that we have yet to see everything there is to be seen. Experience everything there is to experience or explain away all there is to be explained away.

The arguments for the likely existence of intelligent extra terrestrials is old and tiresome but still valid.

There is some stuff comin folks which as they say on the continent is gonna change all the rules.

Stand by.

Kirk out.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

zzontar wrote:
Maybe they're intelligent enough to know they can make their craft visible and there would be an endless supply of people making excuses for what it REALLY is... in their minds... if aliens have a sense of humour they must chuckle at how easy it is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm placing my money on the Star Trek Theory - once mankind achieves successful warp technology, then they will make contact with us :130:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Do Warped minds count? :D
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Bsuds wrote:Do Warped minds count? :D

In that case, we would be God's to them :)
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

How do we know that unknown "forms of life" that we can not sense are not all around us much of the time ?? Would we even recognize intelligent life forms other than our own if we saw it ?? I seriously doubt it.

Where do the millions of cubic miles of material end up at that disappears into a black hole, other than to a place that we can not see ?? Are there intelligent life forms living in the material collected in black holes ?? Is there an exit to other worlds at the other end of a black hole ??

Dark matter comprises well over half of the weight of the universe but we can not see it ?? Is there intelligent life associated with dark matter ??
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A beautiful display...with the city having a link to The Phoenix LIghts in '97...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

This looks just like the same type of craft over China a few years back....

Incoming! Airport workers' disbelief as 'UFO' trailing blue smoke flies over the runway

Workers stopped what they were doing to crane their necks to the sky
Object spotted speeding through atmosphere, with plume of blue smoke
Commentators online believe it could be a rocket or missile launch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ies-runway.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

LOL - what is in close proximity to MIA? That's right, Cape Canaveral - nothing more than a rocket fired off. See it all the time over LA or in the Nevada desert. Its been identified, therefore its no longer a "UFO", move along people, move along :)
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Dizzy1 wrote:LOL - what is in close proximity to MIA? That's right, Cape Canaveral - nothing more than a rocket fired off. See it all the time over LA or in the Nevada desert. Its been identified, therefore its no longer a "UFO", move along people, move along :)

LOL Didn't call it a UFO....move along dizzy1.....LOL
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Same over LAX in 2015...

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Extraordinary UFO wormhole sighting in China - Forces Xiaoshan Airport to Close

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”