UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
Very interesting, averagejoe!...found another...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Why do we associate everything that we see moving about in our atmosphere with Space Aliens ?? We have not begun to understand everything about the earth.

There are unexplained objects that appear to be moving about in the atmosphere. Most we can explain. Some we do not have the knowledge or measurement systems to understand.

Enough with using mythology to explain what we do not understand like people did 1,000 years ago.
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

I looked up that youtube video. It is 4 years old there are others that are also 3-5 years old as well. This is nothing new.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:
LOL Didn't call it a UFO....move along dizzy1.....LOL

Never said you did, but it was mentioned in your post. You might wanna re-read your own post ...

averagejoe wrote:Incoming! Airport workers' disbelief as 'UFO' trailing blue smoke flies over the runway

While you're busy re-reading ...
averagejoe wrote:Same over LAX in 2015...

... you may wanna re-read my post as well ...
Dizzy1 wrote:LOL - what is in close proximity to MIA? That's right, Cape Canaveral - nothing more than a rocket fired off. See it all the time over LA or in the Nevada desert. Its been identified, therefore its no longer a "UFO", move along people, move along :)

2 for 2 - somethings never change - bravo to you sir, bravo! :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I could have posted great shots of lights in the sky that would bedazzled everyone and then they got closer and they were planes - so disappointed.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Chinese lanterns are continually interpreted as UFOs.

If you want to have your own squadron of UFOs to impress your family and friends it will cost you $29.00 plus shipping, but you will be the life of the party.

https://www.amazon.ca/Lanterns-Chinese-Wishing-Lantern-Birthday/dp/B008NZQY9K/ref=pd_sim_86_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NTA3R3XZZ49NCKABE7BG
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Fancy wrote:I could have posted great shots of lights in the sky that would bedazzled everyone and then they got closer and they were planes - so disappointed.

Meaning what?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Amazing footage...watch in its entirety...

~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well lets look at from mathematics point of view . we now know that every star has planets of some type because every star looked at so has has planets . how many stars in our galaxy? we also know that faster than light travel is possible in fact instant travel is possible through quantum mechanics by way of quantum entanglement .
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Happy 20th!!

The Phoenix Lights
http://www.thephoenixlights.net/PL_Home.htm

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Exclusive Full Video Of Former Arizona Governor Revealing His Phoenix Lights UFO Sighting
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... hting.html
April 4, 2017

Documentarian James Fox has shared never before seen video from the exclusive interview of former Arizona governor. In 2006, former governor Fife Symington shared his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting and revealed that he believed it to be of extraterrestrial origins. Symington’s statement has made worldwide news. Fox, who first obtained the former governor’s confession, shared the video during his presentation at the 2016 International UFO Congress in association with the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the famous event.

Symington says in the newly released footage that he believes UFO sighting reached to the chain of command. He explains that such issue goes up to the chain of command, all the way to the Pentagon. He adds that Pentagon knew about the UFOs, but they were not talking about it.

The Air Force issued a statement that the apparent UFOs were just flares, but Symington called it a total bunk. Symington explains that he has seen high-altitude flares many times and there is no way the Phoenix Lights in 1997 were flares.

The Phoenix Lights took place on March 13, 1997, involving a flap of UFO sightings. Over a thousand witnesses came forward, including former Arizona Governor Fife Symington.

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Amazing footage - 6X speed...

SHOCKING UFO sighting over Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada 26-Mar-2017
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... -2017.html
April 10, 2017

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Phoenix Lights
http://www.thephoenixlights.net/PL_Home.htm

Documentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGS09LzpARs

Kurt Russell revealing he was the unidentified pilot who witnessed 'six lights over the airport in absolute uniform, in a v-shape'...

~ John Lennon

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”