UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

STS-75 was a United States Space Shuttle mission, the 19th mission of the Columbia orbiter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS_75

NASA explained the objects seen in the video (link provided below) to be "ice crystals" and "space dust" (sigh, what else is new).
In their efforts to discredit what can plainly be seen in the video as orbs, NASA writes them off as being "space dust" near the camera lens...claiming the objects never "go behind" the satellite. After watching the video, it is quite obvious the orbs in fact DO "go behind" AND "in front" of the satellite (which is between 70 and 90 nautical miles away from the shuttle)...and provides some evidence as to how large the orbs actually are...MASSIVE indeed. Also, I don't believe "ice crystals" are able to pulse like some objects appear to be doing in the video.

UFO NASA's unexplained tether overload incident,,,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I
Last edited by peaceseeker on Sep 27th, 2011, 8:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFO's...and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

Mass sightings over Mexico...

UFO Fleet Guadalajara Mexico
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKzzsM-_ ... re=related

UFO fleet on January 28 2005 - in Mexico
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Lzb8fd ... re=related

Mexican Air Force Encounter 11 UFO's...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRvWRrf_ ... re=related
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

This video is a personal favorite. After many attempts, I was able to capture and print four stills of completely different images all within the 18th second as shown on the counter at the bottom right
of the video.

1st image - 18 seconds - the disc seen just as it did when leading up to the eighteenth second.

2nd image - 18 seconds - the disc seen as it is but including a symmetrical and distinct pulse of light - 7 lights in total.

3rd image - 18 seconds - just a flash of light shifted to the left and in taking place of what was once a disc.

4th image - 18 seconds - no disc, no lights, no flash...just empty "space".

All the images I have are WITHIN the 18th second...meaning the disc was "there and gone" within one second...and no more.
UFO CHINA...19 secs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMqPnmq6dfs

The following video is of the same UFO...but includes a "slowed down" version as well...very cool.
UFO in Nanjing,China...45 secs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbSSTqla ... re=related
~ John Lennon
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

I'm just too tempted to quote a comment, only because the guy can't spell.

people who think this is real are clearly idiots who just wait for videos like this, *bleep* whackos. the so called UFO isn't even syncronised with it's soroundings, so it's a *bleep* fake aswell, use ur brain u damn nutjobs
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

IMO - bad acid.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Wow...what took you guys so long?

Please give me what you got AlanH...I can't wait.

Take a gander at this video taken at Lake Erie (don't bother commenting on the guy's voices sounding like "potheads"...debunkers have wore that one out)...the film is a film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C5i685-SuY

And thank you for not attempting to imply via your "frustrated response" that neither the NASA footage nor the footage from the Mexican Air Force were faked. If you don't believe in UFOs...why not comment on those videos as being fake? ...too hard to disprove perhaps? Oh I get it...you only watched the "UFO China"...then proceeded to get your panties in a knot and decided to vent.

Your comments reflect the attitude of someone who was told at a very young age that there is a "god" and ufos arent' real...end of story.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Nov 12th, 2008, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

molsen147 wrote:Wow...what took you guys so long?

Please give me what you got AlanH...I can't wait.

Take a gander at this video taken at Lake Erie (don't bother commenting on the guy's voices sounding like "potheads"...debunkers have wore that one out)...the film is a film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C5i685-SuY

And thank you for not attempting to imply via your "frustrated response" that the NASA footage nor the footage from the Mexican Air Force was faked. If you don't believe in UFOs...why not comment on those videos as being fake? ...too hard to disprove perhaps? Oh I get it...you only watched the "UFO China"...then proceeded to get your panties in a knot and decided to vent.

Your comments reflect the attitude of someone who was told at a very young age that there is a "god" and ufos arent' real...end of story.

I won't be giving you anything Molson, other than a poorly spelled quote from UTube, as I supplied, and stated it was, my fault for assuming you might have actually read what was typed. It was not my comment, I'm Agnostic, so no I won't be quoting anything about the Jesus, and I can, and do have some belief that UFO's do exist, that's why they are defined as unidentified.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

LOL...you make it sound like I just jump on websites and start "copying" and "pasting" information without having read or investigated prior to doing so...if that's what you think AlanH, you are sorely mistaken.

AlanH writes...
"I'm just too tempted to quote a comment, only because the guy can't spell.

people who think this is real are clearly idiots who just wait for videos like this, *bleep* whackos. the so called UFO isn't even syncronised with it's soroundings, so it's a *bleep* fake aswell, use ur brain u damn nutjobs"

Again, judging from the obvious frustration in your writings...one can only assume you misspelled the "bolded" words above on purpose.

Thank you for your thoughts...its good to know you have SOME belief that UFOs in fact do exist.
~ John Lennon
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

molsen147 wrote:LOL...you make it sound like I just jump on websites and start "copying" and "pasting" information without having read or investigated prior to doing so...if that's what you think AlanH, you are sorely mistaken.

Thank you for your thoughts...its good to know you have SOME belief that UFOs in fact do exist.

Well, I could have dived into the whole, not enough Gaussian blur was used by the guy when producing the sparkle effects used in the slowed down example of the UFO, but that would have been a fruitless argument, seeing as you were already convinced of it's authenticity.

And seeing as I did not use any quotation marks in the quoted text, I can see where I made an error in not making it clear enough for you that the comment was not my own. Whatever blathering on misconception of what you think I did just say, is not representative of what I did say, so I'm glad I wasn't mistaken.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Okay AlanH...meditation may be of help to you...just a thought.

To add...I forgot you're a person who still believes there were hijackers on the planes that hit the WTC...your unruly responses are making more sense to me now.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Nov 12th, 2008, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

molsen147 wrote:Okay AlanH...meditation may be of help to you...just a thought.

I only do that when I feel upset, or stressed out.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I'm quite surprised molsen bothered to post all this idiocy since it's clear to anyone with a brain that the whole space shuttle program is all smoke and mirrors, that no space shuttle has actually left Earth (let alone orbit it) and people have been sucked in for 25 years using nothing more than video tricks and the cooperation of the controlled mass media.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

You're joking right?...writerdave, please tell me you're joking.
~ John Lennon
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by John500 »

no... writerdave is an alien I bet you....... :eyeballspin:
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

John500 wrote:no... writerdave is an alien I bet you....... :eyeballspin:

That's right...droopy eyes, narrow mouth, and the dead give away....bright yellow skin! :dyinglaughing:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”